Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals. Its that almost that time of year. Ice fishing! I just wanted to let everyone know about my $100.00 panfish special I am offering.

$100.00 for any size panfish mounted. (Bluegill, Perch, and Crappie)
Heck of a deal considering my normal price for all species is $10.00 per inch.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call. (810)654-0074

You can also see my work at www.dansfishtaxidermy.com

GOOD LUCK!

11 1/2" Redear Sunfish

15" Black Crappie

Stringer of Jumbo Perch

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Thanks for this offer, I hope my girlfriend catches another huge perch this year, Id love to get it mounted for her birthday. Beautiful work by the way.
Brian

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
fishonbb said:
I have a spec to mount but i believe you are too far for me to go. It's been in my freezer for awhile. That is a great deal though i just wish maybe you were closer.:(
Ship it! I have customers from all over the U.S. that ship fish. Give me a call and I'll give you instructions on how to pack it. You only have to ship it priority mail and it will be here the next day. Not very costly at all.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Duck-Hunter said:
If i would habe known this last year i woulda got my 14.5" crappie mounted. how long is your turn around time?
Right now I am at 6 months for panfish. Hopefully as I get caught up this winter that time will come down.

·
Registered
518 Posts
i caught a beautiful 15 inch crappie that i want to get mounted. dose your mounts come with the driftwood for $100? would you send me some info on shipping and how to do so.

thanks younggun7

1 - 9 of 9 Posts