Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
craftsman 10" radial arm saw for sale about 7yrs old used very little just taking up space with 24"drum sander attacment and datto blade also molding cutter $150.00 you pickup

·
Premium Member
18,470 Posts
Boy I'll tell ya....

I'm REALLY thinking about it. I'd love to have it. I had one that I sold about 5 or 6 years ago and I've been kicking myself ever since. But unfortunately, it would probably just end up collecting dust over here too. I could have really used the sanding attachment a while ago. It would have come in very handy.

If it's still available in a little while, I'll get in touch. I might just descide that I have to have it ! :) It won't last long though I'm sure.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey jpollman just buy it and get it over with. when i got it new it was about $500.00 the sander is a duramax i think,if you don't like it in a week i'll give your cash back.just trying to get rid of some stuff that i no longer use.

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Man I need that too. My old one is really worn out, really a safety hazard. I need to get rid of it and buy a new one.

I use my radial arm saw more than anything.

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
I'm thinking about it also. I would like to have it but as always money is tight. I spent to much on ice fishing stuff this year. All my Christmas and birthdays for the next 10 years are used up.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
willie.....sent you an e-mail

1 - 12 of 12 Posts