Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and three buddys hit harsens this morning. Shot 3 geese a blue winged teal and a hen mallard. Got drawn 20th and hunted 22. The ducks took some convincing but the geese came in as soon as we hit the call hope we get some cloud cover tomorrow. Hitting it again in the moring

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,662 Posts
before it gets out of control, if you're looking for details on how specific zones are doing anywhere, just us the PM process. All for helping each other out, but you're going to start a firestorm by posting in the open forum.

so out of respect for others (meaning M-S Members), please use the Private Message system.

thanks!

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
Most will need a med evac by helicopter if they try to get out there. An air boat would work also.
If it were easy, everyone would be doing it! ;)

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
before it gets out of control, if you're looking for details on how specific zones are doing anywhere, just us the PM process. All for helping each other out, but you're going to start a firestorm by posting in the open forum.

so out of respect for others (meaning M-S Members), please use the Private Message system.

thanks!
i was seeing how long this would go...lmao.

·
Premium Member
4,755 Posts

thanks!
Branta, I was not asking about a specific zone. I was asking what area was most shooting coming from? expecting answer such as marsh, east corn, west corn. But, these funny sad people take everything in a wrong way. I was trying to teach that in a democracy opinion of all people matter not 50 locals and that was a waste of time. They have been hunting in sunny days too long.

hey guys, I miss the kill charts, I am thinking to join your losers club so I can get tips about hot zones. LOL. By the way, I like your comments, really funny. I probably pick east marsh tomorrow, if I win the draw.

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
I probably pick east marsh tomorrow, if I win the draw.
How'd it work out for ya? Is not the East Marsh open to a scramble hunt?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts