Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,738 Posts
sportsnut44 said:
anybody think we will have any ice this weekend ?
Just in my glass with some Jack and Coke.

·
Premium Member
15,038 Posts
PWood said:
Just in my glass with some Jack and Coke.
Or in my bedroom if the old lady finds out how much $$$ i just spend at Bass Pro.:yikes:

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Come on guys... Us softy's surrendered the water to you over a month ago. If you're not gonna use it then you're just gonna have to give it back. :lol: :hide:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Not only will there not be ise this weekend, I am starting to give up on the entire season...looking at what the 15 Day outlook says, we are going to be in the 40 degree range starting Tuesday, and the following week we are looking at mid-40's with rain, go figure

·
Registered
20,131 Posts
I shoulda known better. I knew something like this was gonna happen as soon as I bought a 4-wheeler. I didn't mean to "curse" the whole season though.

Sorry fellas.

PS. ATV FOR RENT.

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
I wonder if I can take my Fish Trap back to GM! I used it one time. Where is the ice:( :sad: :rant: ? Didn't someone say we live in Michigan and don't worry the ice will come? I give up for a while. I will be getting my jigging stuff ready + boat to fish the Shiver. I wonder if anyone is going to try to troll the black hole this Winter? :bash:

·
Registered
110 Posts
look at it this way all the ice fishing stuff will be going on clearence soon.so if you can't fish this year get ready for next year.since all the stores have got all kinds of stuff that is not being bought.get new stuff and next to nothing.give up one for another .but i rather have ice to fish .since a friend got a new shanty for xmas and not even been on the ice with it yet.but soon i hope.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I am seriously considering de-winterizing my boat. I just cant wait much longer :rant:

:idea: You know if I did that would almost guarantee sub freezing temps :lol:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
sportsnut44 said:
i got a new atv, just in time for the big thaw.
i thought i was the one who jinxed us.
Nope it was me !! Two days after I winterized it (Thinking thats it till spring)
BAM...here comes the heat wave :bash:

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
There is some ice in Simcoe, But there are as many DINKS there then in St.Clair......Amazing....Think River Walleye now Mike....

Mushy

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Man, these mods are fast! Thanks guys!

There's still a chance we can get some ice near shore but don't expect to go any further that 1/4 mile out. You can still catch a lot of perch in 2 or 3 feet of water.

·
Registered
602 Posts
just poor ice in the boat and float:lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts