Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is your official thread for the rest of the season guys.

Your team representative in the MS vs OS contest is: Sorek

Good luck to ya!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Slept like crap last night.....kept having this dream of seeing a trophy buck during antlerless!! The buck wouldnt run off he just stood there when I would yell at him!! I better do a good deed this week to even the score with the Hunting Gods

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Sick as a dog thurs fri sat and sunday yet I fdragged my sorry butt out sunday in pouring rain to sight in my MUZZY for the early doe only to have it fall off the rest and throw my sights off on the last shot so I am going to try and get a chance to sight it in again today tommorow or wed or be forced to use my shotgun .. OOH WELL decisions decisions .

Hunting thursday morn till about 7:15 7:30 and then go to work and back in woods by 3:00 or so ....

Hoping to score a doe early. Maybe 3 or 4 for freezer all depends ... Got tags just need opporotunity if not it should be a good season anyway.

Saw lots of Bucks at alot of my spots just have to get the op to get one..

Good luck and safe season .

·
Premium Member
31,080 Posts
"Tagged Out?" more like "Tag Sandwich.":lol::lol:
Good luck!

Big T

·
Banned
161 Posts
Better late than never...since I'll be getting the big 11 pointer this year.. and then I woke up. haha. We have corn this year so I'll have a lot of deer around. Usually I don't see many bucks until the rut starts. I am very interested to see how my habitat changes made earlier this year effects my hunt. I have 30 more bushes/trees going in sometime in the next month, but they won't have an effect for another couple of years.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Sorry been busy harrasing others for the sake of sportsmanlike conduct over at other teams..

I got a feeling we will be getting our share of razzing from others as long as I am on here so I hope you all like to have fun an back i:coolgleamt up ......

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Please no rainbows as in the team 23 avatar that is too funny...

Maybe an old timey photo of some jam packed buck pole and few hunters...

·
Registered
849 Posts
Let me know which of the 2 sigs you guys like or if want a couple other options. Once we get a consensus I can post the IMG Code to add as a sig.

I vote for #2

·
Administrator
17,811 Posts
"Tagged Out?" more like "Tag Sandwich.":lol::lol:
Good luck!
Big T
Now thats funny! I don't care what side of the fence you are huntin on!
<----<<<

·
Premium Member
31,080 Posts
Sorry been busy harrasing others for the sake of sportsmanlike conduct over at other teams..

I got a feeling we will be getting our share of razzing from others as long as I am on here so I hope you all like to have fun an back i:coolgleamt up ......
Percha,
You're an easy target.:lol::lol:

Big T

·
Banned
161 Posts
I'll try and get a couple different ones made up, if you have any suggestions let me know...

Sig 1

Sig 2

I like both but my vote is for #2. It kind of looks like the guy in the middle in the back is going to shoot the little guy on the far right. We need to work on our gun safety skills. :D

1 - 20 of 121 Posts