Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 225 Posts

· Premium Member
31,846 Posts

· Registered
1,172 Posts
Im shooting good but wont be able to shoot my bow until Saturday and Sunday then not again until the following weekend, unless my business trip to texas gets cancelled due to the storm.:)

· Registered
1,347 Posts
I think I made my teams logo last year.. Just not with Photoshop as I do not know how to use that.. I will try and mess with ours.. but if anyone else has the ability you may want to try as well just in case I cant do it..

· Registered
2,660 Posts
Will see if I can do something also, we could add it to our signature lines once it's done.

Russ

· Premium Member
31,846 Posts
Bad intestines? :sick::lol:

Big T

10,838 Posts
I think I made my teams logo last year.. Just not with Photoshop as I do not know how to use that.. I will try and mess with ours.. but if anyone else has the ability you may want to try as well just in case I cant do it..
If memory serves me right, we were on the same team last year. You did a great job on that logo.

· Registered
1,347 Posts
If memory serves me right, we were on the same team last year. You did a great job on that logo.
Thanks..Your right we were.. It was my only contribution to the team since I lost a doe during bow season last year.. I remembered I actually did it in paint.. I started to mess with it today, but decided I would wait till I get home.. Last thing I need is some HR tight ***** walking up on me while I go a pic of a horny deer humping on my laptop...:yikes::lol:

· Registered
2,660 Posts
It's awesome!

· Registered
1,883 Posts
ya man if you can do a better job then mine plz do it that was the first time i have done that stuff lol i couldnt figure out anything more to do without making it look bad. i just used photobucket
Looks good!!! Im still gonna mess with one just to try and give ourselves a little variety... Hopefully I can make it this weekend.. But Im about to make the long trek to Cabela's... :evil:

1 - 20 of 225 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.