Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is your official thread for the rest of the season guys.

Your team representative in the MS vs OS contest is: steve1983

Good luck to ya!

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
hey ack it is in my profile under my hunting picture's album. our you can try to find a better picture if you want.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
:D Might be a good luck sign.. Last year team 10 came in 2nd place, and there name was Vital Impact, thats a crazy coincidense

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
All right guy's lets see those buck's you got running around.....

heres a few of mine

will post more pic's soon!!!!

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
no pics of the big bucks but they are there! Looks like you got some points for the good guys running around!!

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Well I went out and checked the camera tonight and nothing! Absolutely nothing. Not even an event on there. What a bummer. I am not losing hope yet though. It was only out there for a few days. I'll check it again this weekend and move it if need be.

Hope to get my bow back in the next day or two. Shooting really helps keep the outdoor wanderlust down quite a bit. C'mon October 1st!

Dan

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
I never got any good pics on my cam while I had it out, but they are there. Also glassed some decent bucks around another area I am hunting this year, so I know there are a few running around there as well. As far as a doe goes, they are everywhere, so that part should be a piece of cake!

Just about ready for the opener....broadheads are flying good, and I'm starting to organize all my stuff. Just have to wash all the clothes up and load the totes and I'm good to go.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Steve those are some nice pic's. I've only gotten picks of some small bucks this year but I've seen some bigger ones. So who's going to do some early doe hunting?

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
i am taking out some kid's and filming them...maybe even take the wife out and film here take one!!!

Hey ack our you working on our team pic???

·
Premium Member
5,397 Posts
ya but we plan on 1st place

not with you on the team....sorry fellows, but that aint gunna happen with steveO on ure team:yikes:.....good luck though, not last is what you guys should be shooting for:evilsmile hahahahaha What you got Steve????:coolgleam:coolgleam

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
not with you on the team....sorry fellows, but that aint gunna happen with steveO on ure team:yikes:.....good luck though, not last is what you guys should be shooting for:evilsmile hahahahaha What you got Steve????:coolgleam:coolgleam
listen cass i have seen you shoot!!! i am not to worried about you beating us!!!!HAHAHA

dont you worry buddy i have been seeing a buck that will put us in for a win for sure!!!

·
Premium Member
5,397 Posts
technically you never seen me shoot:dizzy::dizzy: And that was a fluke, i was 1 for 2 last year and i blame the gun..so thats why im sticking with the bow...but dont worry i know that your deer are nothing compared to our deer so i am not worried:coolgleam

good luck!!

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Alright guys, here is what I came up with. Went with something just a little different than your idea Steve, hope ya'll like it. Just take the image from my sig below.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts