Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Kevorkian pencil plug

    This is one of 2 versions of pencil plugs called Kevorkian that I have seen. As far as I know each lure maker picks out the name of the lure that he has chosen to paint with his design, and there is not a standard for naming lures from one craftsman to the next.
1-1 of 1 Results