Your an Eight

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by stickman1978, Oct 26, 2020.

1. stickman1978

stickman1978

Walking out last night. I get to the edge of the field and just about ready to come up out of the ditch a car passes by. No big deal. Then after about 50 yards brake lights come on. Pulls off the side of the road. About 1/3 of the car still in the road door comes open and someone gets out. I am now on the shoulder walking towards them about 100 yards away. Hard to see because it is dusk/dark and tail lights are on. Mind you the door is open and about half way out into the roadway. They appear to be just standing there. So now I am thinking did they see me or not, what is going on here? I start to walk a little slower and thinking am I going to have to nock an arrow or what. I start walking even slower. Car starts coming from the other direction. I am now 30 yards behind them. Guy jumps in takes off. Car goes by. Big puddle of piss on the white line.

2. d_rek

d_rek

No I’m a nine

Sent from d_mobile

3. vsmorgantown

vsmorgantown

That happens out here too. I was coming home from work m, still daylight, round a curve in the road and there stands a guy taking a piss in the middle of the road. He was drunk, obviously, but at least take a couple steps off the road and into the corn. I have seen this a few times out here. I usually tell them to get their drunk asses out of here before I call the sheriff I know they don’t live out here because I know all of my neighbors. Pull over walk off the road into the woods or the corn take a piss no problem but do it right in the middle of the road my goodness especially during daylight.

jiggin is livin and stickman1978 like this.
  4. stickman1978

stickman1978

I don't think this guy even saw me. Gave me a chuckle once I realized there wasn't going to be a confrontation.

vsmorgantown and jiggin is livin like this.
  5. jiggin is livin

jiggin is livin Premium Member

Used to be an odd dude out by my Grandparent's house that would pisss in the potholes in front of the school bus. Ol' Lenard.

He would call and say weird schitt on the phone too.

People just shrugged it off as the weird guy down the road that wasn't playing with a full deck. Dude would probably show up in a ditch somewhere now days, probably should have back then too.

vsmorgantown and stickman1978 like this.
  6. stickman1978

stickman1978

Had one of them in our back yard. Came home one day and there was yellow tape/police line all around the neighbors house. Cop cars news vans parked on the side of the road. Found the guy battered and bloody laying in the back yard next to ours. Ended up the guy was drunk fell down hit his head then stumbled around the yard for a while and died.

jiggin is livin likes this.
  7. jiggin is livin

jiggin is livin Premium Member

Damn! That isn't the kind of commotion you want to come home to.

8. sniper

sniper

That’s a common scene in Hillsdale.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

vsmorgantown likes this.
  9. Hey. When you gotta go you gotta go.

DanSS26, Macs13, PerchOnly and 2 others like this.
  10. 6Speed

6Speed Premium Member

I've been to many countries and America and Canada are the only ones who gets worked up over this. Hell, I've seen women in France hike up their skirts and drop a duce in a street gutter.

You gotta pee, do it and turn your back so people don't laugh at your little weiner...

11. spikekilla

spikekilla

Isn’t the punchline to the title of this thread — but if you had bigger t*ts you’d be a 10–

SteelSearchin, DanSS26, DM90 and 2 others like this.
  12. stickman1978

stickman1978

Some one with a sense of humor, I like it.

spikekilla likes this.
  13. up520

up520

Ok so who hasn't been working and had to "check the oil" on the truck or the CASE from time to time. Can't always run to the porta-loo when trucks are stacking up. The highway must be built.

That reminds me be kind to the flaggers, they got the s#!t detail standing out with nothing and unless they have a good crew they don't get a break.

Stay safe and harness up

DanSS26 and stickman1978 like this.
  14. Lightfoot

Lightfoot

When my dad was getting up there in age, 90's, he spent a lot of time napping on the recliner in the patio. Rather than get up and go into the house, he would take a piss near the side of the house. The neighbors had a couple little yappy dogs that he never did like.

He would bang on the fence until little yappy dogs showed up, then tried to piss on them through the fence. Neighbors probably thought their dogs were rolling in snails or something.

:D:D:D

15. Anita Dwink

Anita Dwink

Maybe he was making a scrape !

LuckyBucks and stickman1978 like this.