You might have a problem.

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by ESOX, Mar 5, 2017.

1. scooter_trasher

scooter_trasher

2. Stand By

Stand By

Just found a small bag of salmon spoons under the seat in the truck. Bought them last summer.

3. Robert Holmes

Robert Holmes

Do you need help to get them broken in? I figured that I would offer and if they work good you probably won't miss them.

4. Mr Burgundy

Mr Burgundy

Epic... lol, I used one on sat for trout and 1 sun for walleye. Was very pleased with both lol

Robert Holmes likes this.
  5. Tamike3030

Tamike3030

This one may cause people to laugh. I've been bummed out because I noticed my 22-250 is missing. Ya I lost a lot of sleep over that one. I remembered the last time I shot it was at my camp with my Daughters rebel boyfriend. Anyhow I wrote off the gun and I figured the rebel took it. Anyways last fall we purchased a new (old) house. My wife and I were in the attic and I said to her" too bad I cannot find that missing gun" She turned around holding my 22-250 saying, "is this the one?" It was hidden in a corner exactly where I put it 3 years prior! I think that was a sign of senility

6. Robert Holmes

Robert Holmes

And I thought that you would be willing to donate them to a worthy cause.

7. Mr Burgundy

Mr Burgundy

Lol, I donated a bunch of gear to the river on sun that's for sure.

8. Hip-Wader

Hip-Wader

! have a 1400 square foot basement minus the laundry room she can have that. I also have a 1000 square foot garage. Between the basement and garage I have hunting and fishing stuff everywhere. My wife said she ain't buying me anymore hunting or fishing stuff til I get organized and find everything. I need to get organized before Fathers Day. I placed my order with her for a G.Loomis 10'6'' Steel head rod and a 3,300 yard spool of Maxima 8lb test fishing line.

9. raisinrat

raisinrat Outdoorblog.net Member Premium Member

If it's in a box those aren't my fault lol

10. Zib

Zib

Last week I found another big bag of brand new, unused bass tackle in the basement. It's enough to fill a medium sized tackle box. I guess I should sort out my tackle & give my older stuff to my son, though I'm keeping my pre-Rapala wiggle warts. :)