Wild Thing's Toys

Discussion in 'Habitat Machinery' started by Wild Thing, May 6, 2016.

1. Wild Thing

Wild Thing

My latest true farm implement which I purchased new last year, is a 110 gallon John Deere sprayer with a premium PTO pump. I love it! It has actually made spraying almost fun :) and has cut my spraying time in half or more.

IMG_5043.jpg

Extendable booms are 18' and spray a 20' swath. It also comes with a 30' boom but I am getting by fine with the shorter one.

IMG_5044.jpg

3 independent valves allow me to select any or all boom segments from the tractor seat. Of course, it is I-Match Quick Hitch compatible so I can hook up to and/or drop it within a minute or less.

IMG_5045.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_2913 (1).jpg

Probably a little overkill for my small operation but the clincher came last year when I had back surgery and "The Admiral" (Elaine) had to spray about 10 acres of beans for me with the 25 gallon ATV sprayer and the ATV kept heating up and quitting on her. After about 3 or 4 trips of walking back and forth between the barn and the fields she finally said to me...."Why the Hell don't you get yourself a decent sprayer!!" Viola! Speak no more....as soon as I was well enough to drive I made a trip to my local John Deere dealer and the rest....as they say...is History! :D

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  2. Joel/AK

Joel/AK

Ok. I gotta move in next to you, or...I'm up for adoption...lol

Wild Thing likes this.

3. Wild Thing

Wild Thing

LOL - I think you would be a great neighbor Joel. :)

4. kisherfisher

kisherfisher

Very nice WT ! on another note: I am at a point that my lower back is no more tolerable. Messed it up at a young age as a Mason tender, was told by U of M years ago to wait for surgery many new procedures are on the horizon. That was 20 years ago . Hope it worked for you . PM if you wish, looking for some informative , experienced, direction before going on the search for a solution. Thanks !