close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who lost the pistol

Discussion in 'Sound Off (MichiganForums.com)' started by Scout 2, Oct 9, 2017.

1. petronius

petronius

One thing I have noticed is t
    [​IMG]

2. Gamechanger

Gamechanger Premium Member

Look at it this way...if you're going to have a loaded pistol pointed at you, a restroom is probably the best place for that kinda thing.

Makes things more convenient, if you get my drift. :D

jiggin is livin and Scout 2 like this.

3. sullyxlh

sullyxlh

Holder's F&F making it's way up to Michigan or maybe Mike's guy just forgot to tape it behind the tank.....

4. bobberbill

bobberbill

Can't be Trumpo's fault. He never has to use the restroom. That's why he's so full of sh,'.

Oldgrandman and Liver and Onions like this.
  5. blgoose44

blgoose44

Could be out of state
    I can carry in MI, and I live in Indiana
    much like I mentioned on here before, we don't register Guns in Indiana, but we do visit wineries in TC

Oldgrandman and petronius like this.
  6. bucko12pt

bucko12pt

That's the first thing I thought when I heard it wasn't registered and I thought of Indiana specifically because there's no registration.

There's a GT County Sheriff sargeant in our camp I was just talking to. Turns out it was a vacationer from Colorado Springs, CO that left it. Sheriff is trying to get the story right now.

Seems he would have missed it by now and inquired with local PD to see if it was found.

7. MossyHorns

MossyHorns

A police issued handgun from the South Bend, Indiana Police Department was found lying in the street by a pedestrian 2 weeks ago. They still havent said which officer it belonged to and why it was lying in the rd.

Scout 2 likes this.
  8. sourdough44

sourdough44

That's why you never set valuables, or a gun, on the roof of your car. If the coffee cup falls on the street no biggie.

9. DirtySteve

DirtySteve

10. 6Speed

6Speed Premium Member

When an Army private or any other rank would get caught with an unsecured weapon we'd make him tie it to his sorry butt for a week or two. That means sleep, eat, **** and shower with it. Showering with a weapon won't hurt it but it will make you have to clean it when you're done everytime too. This never failed to correct bad behavior.

Someone left his weapon unsecured. Yea, it's not safe for a kid or criminal to find but this has been happening since they were invented. If I were the judge on this cause I wouldn't pull his CPL, I'd make sure he never did something stupid like that again by using a creative method of memory improvement..

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017