Which vaccine would you choose

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by wpmisport, Nov 21, 2020.

1. DecoySlayer

DecoySlayer Banned

So, what you are saying is that we are all going to have to start carrying shot records with us? Do you REALLY want to go down that road? Will it have to be a federally issued document?

2. wannabapro

wannabapro

I don’t make the rules just telling you what I think is gonna happen. Like 9-11, this will change us deeply and profoundly forever.

wpmisport and sureshot006 like this.

3. DecoySlayer

DecoySlayer Banned

Only if we allow it to. It would seem it gets easier with every disaster/problem to institute more controls and further curtail freedom. It's a shame so many are that willing to capitulate.

vsmorgantown, T Baker and wannabapro like this.
  4. wannabapro

wannabapro

I just had to show my passport and/or birth certificate just to get my drivers license renewed... maybe next time I gotta cough up (sorry bad pun) a shot record.

5. DecoySlayer

DecoySlayer Banned

A driver's license or an "Enhanced" license? Then, on the other hand, we don't require people to be living here legally to get a driver's license, use tax payer funded services, etc.

Goofy

wannabapro likes this.
  6. wannabapro

wannabapro

Don’t disagree. But as vaccines begin rolling out, once it becomes widely available for all of us, it will quickly become more about liability and CYA. $$$$$. Look at the examples I used. Those are all privileges. Don’t want the vaccine for the kids, fine they can do remote schooling.

For the record I don’t like the thought of it anymore than you do. More govt control and knowledge of my business. I hate it.

7. wannabapro

wannabapro

It was the REAL ID. Required to fly on a plane by next October.

sureshot006 likes this.
  8. DecoySlayer

DecoySlayer Banned

My "enhanced" license expires next month. I don't have a passport. Am I going to need a lawyer when I go in to renew? LOL! Can't renew online, can't get an appointment for 2 months AFTER it expires.

9. DXT Deer Slayer

DXT Deer Slayer

I'll just have to find a way to get entered into the vaccine recipient database without receiving it. Where theres a will, theres a way.

Gotta "have your papers" to travel or conduct commerce in the United States, never thought you'd hear that one, did you? Thats undoubtedly where we re headed.

Id skip the issue all together, but im afraid heavy equipment transport and hunting in Alaska will probably require me to go along with, whatever they say I must.

10. DecoySlayer

DecoySlayer Banned

There is no need to call people names. If you can't be civil, be gone.

garyb likes this.
  11. Gillgitter

Gillgitter

What are you fine fellers going to do if you have to show proof of vaccine to get into public places such as airports, sporting events, schools, bars, restaurant's etc,etc.? Me? if they offer proof of vaccine as a add on to my drivers license like they do with organ donor info I'm going to jump all over it.

sureshot006 likes this.
  12. wannabapro

wannabapro

I think that would be the most logical solution if a rule were to be put in place. Sounds crazy and sci-fi but...

13. DirtySteve

DirtySteve

Many people already do. My kids had to have shots for school. They also had to have meningitis shots for college. All 3 of my kids have an immunization card issued from the health dept.

I am all for an immunization chip. When i am 80 and cant remember what i did or didnt have it would be awfully nice for a s
    Dr to just check my chip and know what i need or dont need.

6Speed likes this.
  14. Polkahero

Polkahero

None of them, never got a flu shot and never will. They brought this to the market way too quickly, don't trust this vaccine at all. Anyone remember the vaccine that came out for Lyme Disease years ago and got pulled from the market? Didn't think so, let's just say the CDC isn't your friend.

15. sureshot006

sureshot006 Staff Member Mod

Wasn't the Lyme disease one pulled because nobody was getting it?

Gordon Casey likes this.