WHAT'S THIS BEST BOAT INS CO

Discussion in 'Saginaw Bay and its Tributaries' started by Ralph Smith, Sep 15, 2020.

1. OneidaEagle

OneidaEagle

That works.

Most I have ever had in my old boat was 3, and that was maybe 7 to 10 times.

Got the new boat, and only had 3 in it once fishing this year.

Had 6 of us, but that was kids playing, in the bat, & such.

Wait until you get stuff stoed away, and cant remember where it is cuz you ahve so much room....:lol::lol::lol:

Done that...

you will enjoy it thats FOR SURE.

OE

Ralph Smith likes this.
  2. HuCoSportsman

HuCoSportsman

Worldwide marine underwriters insurance, that’s who I went through from a recommendation of somebody I know that had an accident and was treated fairly.

shoprat51 and Ralph Smith like this.

3. 7mmsendero

7mmsendero

I have Progressive, good to know. I’ve never had a claim.

4. eyedhitit

eyedhitit

I’ve been with USAA for around 15 years with my vehicles. Never had a claim, last week I bought a new boat and they transferred me to progressive. Very affordable insurance!

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

6Speed likes this.
  5. mtaylor

mtaylor

Ralph

The insurance for my Ranger is with my home owners insurance put rider on it for tha 3 10 inch screen lowrance
    Electronics don't know how good it is never had a claim. When I go fishing boat is never out of my sight until end of day when it is back in pole barn.

Ralph Smith likes this.
  6. Slimshady

Slimshady

IMO, the most important thing is to make sure you have "Agreed Value" and not "Market Value". I learned this one from Captain Nick. He had "Market Value" and his Limited Edition Pro-V 2025 got stolen a few years ago. The Blue Book Value for his boat at that time was $16K, but he could have sold it for $28K-$30K easily, so he got totally screwed. I checked mine the next day and found out that I had "Market Value" too. My insurance company didn't offer "Agreed Value", so I switched to one that did. With "Agreed Value", the cost of the premium is dependent upon the value that you select. I set mine at a number that was high enough so that if something happened, I know I could replace it with something similar for the money that they pay out.

anagranite and higherpowered like this.
  7. Bay buster

Bay buster

Good luck

Ralph Smith likes this.
  8. swamprat2

swamprat2

I have safco never had a claim yet!

Ralph Smith likes this.