What time will you be in you stand/blind??

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by 00Buckshot69, Nov 14, 2010.

1. aimmotorsports

aimmotorsports

between 5 and 5:30 here... get out before everyone else does... state land...

2. DoubleDropTineTrouble

DoubleDropTineTrouble

Up at 430. Hit the diner by five for some biscuits and gravy with the hunting buddies. A$& in stand by 6:20 tomorrow is my goal.

3. jtivat

jtivat

Well then looks like I will have to load the gun then! :idea: :D

4. Denny jr

Denny jr

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LMAO!!^^^^^^^^^^^

hehe. Thats funny. Im leaving the house bout 4:45am, hop to be seated by 5:00ish. Lots of idiots out there yall...be careful and READ shots before ya pull, dont wanna hit someone aimin at YOUR deer!!! Good luck yall, and God speed...
    -Denny

5. uptracker

uptracker

Not going out.... by choice. First opening day I've missed in 16 years. I just can't bring myself to go anymore. I did get in some hunting out of state back in October though. I'm hoping after this one, I won't feel so bad skipping more in the future. It's tough to give up on your home area, but sometimes it has to be done I guess.

6. Capnhook

Capnhook

Here we go! Good Luck everyone, and stay safe. Capnhook

7. azsixshooter

azsixshooter

I work until 7am then I'm off the hook to leave (I work from home). My cousin's kid wants to go out gun hunting so I told him we can go walk around and try to find somewhere to hunt that isn't _too_ crowded. I don't know what to expect, I've been in AZ for 13 years. We don't have any blinds set up, but I have an idea where we can spread out a little on a brushy slope and hunker down in some cover overlooking a deer trail skirting a swamp. I just don't know how many other guys will already be set up over there. We might just end up taking a walk, maybe trying to get into the thickest stuff we can find. We'll probably just end up driving deer for you stand hunters, but to me it's just scouting for next years archery season anyway :)

Good luck guys, have fun out there!

8. muliefever

muliefever

it is 6:22 am right now. I just finished my cereal. time to go! good luck to all!