Weekend Weather

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by walleyerick, Nov 8, 2018.

1. walleyerick

walleyerick

Well it looks like another rough weekend for weather, I cannot remember a fall where it seems like every weekend has been raining and windy. Now it looks like snow and very blustery for this weekend. Oh Joy!!! P.S. I don't mind the snow, but can do without the wind.

2. sniper

sniper

Yep one of the wackiest weather bow season I can remember..It was raining or wet my first 8 out 10 sits this year and the wind has been a crapshoot dam near every day..I've had to think which stand to sit in way to often...lol

Sent from my LG-H871 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

3. Luv2hunteup

Luv2hunteup

5”-10” of snow in the forecast up this way by Saturday morning. This our third fall in a row above the bridge where rain can be measured in feet. I can’t wait for it to get cold enough to stiffen this muddy mess up.

GrtWhtHntr and walleyerick like this.
  4. walleyerick

walleyerick

I hear ya, I may need a boat to get into my swamp stand this year, Im actually worried the deer may not be in there much this year because it is so wet.

5. smith34

smith34

Today was: wet, snowy, windy at the end, and AWESOME all day! Welcome to the world of “All or Nothingvember”, luckily I got to sit all day in an “all” day. Buck cruising, chasing, tending, or just living, but they were all out and about today at my place. But, tomorrow may be a day of Nothingvember, it’s just how it rolls.

6. Maple_Ridge

Maple_Ridge

When the going gets tough.... the tough get goin! Ha!

I hear ya it has been a wild fall for weather! The only other goofy fall in recent memory was when the east coast hurricane hit and we had some really wet/windy weather during the rut about 5 years ago