close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Warranties with 10 point and wicked Ridge

Discussion in 'Archery' started by ajc1, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Skinner 2

Skinner 2

Good you will not regret it.

2. Skinner 2

Skinner 2

3. ajc1

ajc1

4. ajc1

ajc1

Took it in the shop they had them repair it and it was done in about six or seven days replace the whole front limbs string and cams the shop that charge me $35 for warranty work

5. Matt V

Matt V

Glad they took care of you, they didn't charge me anything when I sent mine back. Although I wouldn't have complained about $35, that seems pretty fair. I did just notice that when I sent mine in, they also changed the safety. It was ambidextrous, now it is only on the RH side of the bow. It is also quite a bit louder when taking it off of safe, hopefully it will quiet down after some use....

6. Skinner 2

Skinner 2

Matt the trick to the safety is to put pressure on it into the trigger box per say and then take teh safe off. If I do this there is no noise what so ever.

ajc glad you back in bussiness. Just so you know though in case of future issues tenpoint would have been just as fast and no charge. They would also have gone over the whole bow cleaned lubed and everything. including the accudraws. A frind of mine had a limb blow on a titan with steel cables. The local shop told him it was like $200 plus to replace the cams and upgrade to the string cables. Finally he called tenpoint and they replaced the limbs and did the upgrade at no charge and it was back at his house on the 5th day. Last time a proshop touched any of my crossbows they stripped out the screws holding the bow onto the barrel. I wont go back...

7. ajc1

ajc1

They replace limbs the strings the cams they they did the whole front half of the bow that was at an authorized dealer that does warranty work for 10 point I had to come up with a box to send it over to 10 point and I didn't want to mess around with that so I just took it into a local shop here