Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Wanted: 31-34 ft AirStream Trailer

3K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Steve 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Steve, the neighbor has one sitting in his yard. It's his father in law's and from what I've seen it's in real nice shape. I'll ask them if he's looking to get rid of it as he has a motor home too. I'm not sure on the length but it has to be pretty close.

#5 ·
I waiting for the right deal. Not in a big hurry but would like to have something by this summer. I like the Airstream because they are build to tilt, have to curved roof to shed snow and I'll be able to pull it up and basically have a deer camp... presto.

#9 ·
Freepop,
Are we neighbors??? ;)

STEVE,

I have an older Airstream, all original, that was my father-in-laws.
It's sitting in my backyard up north!!!

I believe it's a 1975(?) Sovereign, 30-32 feet....I'll check for sure....I think I have some paperwork at home and I know I have some pics I can send you.

What price range are you looking to be in???

#10 ·
Thanks for the help guys but the search so far has been fruitless. Had a beauty sold from under me in Ohio today because the guy wanted a cash deposit and I couldn't get there. Another one had been torn up by racoons before I got there and a third one I don't know if any of the gas appliances work so I decided not to make the trip to see it.

#13 ·
There is one for sale in the Oxford Leader this week. I don't know how long or what condition its in, but it may be worth calling about 248-693-7515 or 248-568-4025

Good luck,
Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.