Virtue Cider, Fennville

Discussion in 'Michigan Micro Brewery forum' started by Far Beyond Driven, May 14, 2018 at 3:00 PM.

1. Far Beyond Driven

Far Beyond Driven

Wife and I stopped there this Saturday, on a cold and snotty day. It was busy. Can't imagine what it's like in October. Staff was most helpful.

Any way, I don't like cider and I don't like apples but after two flights she liked most of them and I found one that wasn't too bad and another that was excellent. We each got a six pack and I have a feeling this stuff is going to go from sipping it to waking up in the grass next to the fire pit at 3am...

2. FishMichv2

FishMichv2

They make some pretty good stuff although their stuff I tend to like is their expensive barrel aged options so I don't buy it much. That and they are owned by Budweiser now. Their owner is the former brewmaster for Goose Island. He left when AB inbev bought out Goose Island and then just last year AB inbev bought Virtue.

3. BVW

BVW

The owner of Virtue used to own Goose island and sold it to Bud I believe.. Part of the deal was he couldn't brew Beer.. So he brewed Cider. Really cool place.. Fennvalley winery is just down the road also.