Value of Tractor

Discussion in 'Wildlife Habitat' started by 2manyfish, Mar 16, 2018.

1. 2manyfish

2manyfish

Guys,

Wasn't sure where to post this. Can anyone help me with a rough value if a used tractor? Here is all the information I have.

1967-68 Ford 2000 Gas 3cylinder 30 hp. PTO, 3 point hydraulic, Power Steering. Cable pulley front plow blade, brush hog, back blade, York rake, discs and carry all attachment. full set of manuals.
    The back blade is actually a box blade. set of chains for rear tires

Thanks!

2. Hear fishy fishy

Hear fishy fishy

Not really sure, a buddy sold his ford tractor (similar) for a grand but remember him saying they can go for 3 grand in good shape. He didn't have any equipment with it. I would think it really depends on the condition might post some pictures. A good disc can go for 300 to 800 dollars. Pick the disc up and spin the axles to see if the bearings are good.

3. DoJigger

DoJigger Michigan Sportsman

This something your selling or looking to buy ?
    Really all depends on the condition it's in and how it runs.
    Would have to say in great condition could bring as much as $4500 just depends on so many things...hard to say with out seeing pics and what work has been done on it if any.

4. Blaine man

Blaine man

Good rear rubber is one of the most important things behind the compression (65 min). If you have to have a new loaded tube replaced at site (always the case) there goes $400. A cable pulley front blade sounds like a jury rig, it should be hydraulic.

5. goodworkstractors

goodworkstractors Sponsor

Go to a site like tractorhouse.com and look up that model to see what everyone else is selling them for. Don't consider the other implements. Start with hours, then look at cosmetics (easiest to see from pictures), then look at written info for options, features, issues, etc.

I buy and sell tractors for a living -- not from that era -- and online is your best bet for comps. Note that the highest 50% rarely ever sell. Just because they are asking those prices doesn't mean anyone will ever buy. Look to price yours in the 25-50th percentile if you want to move it in a reasonable amount of time. Hope that helps!