Vaccine Rollout

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by wpmisport, Jan 2, 2021.

1. garyb

garyb

i am sure he takes vitamin d3

2. sureshot006

sureshot006 Staff Member Mod

Maybe. AZ gets plenty of sun

3. piketroller

piketroller

I don't think he was talking about the kind you get from sun exposure.

4. yooperkenny

yooperkenny Crazed Country Rebel

UP healthcare worker here. Received my first vaccine a few days before Christmas and my 2nd earlier this week. My wife is a high school teacher and their entire staff will receive their first vaccine on Monday. Personally I think they should not have started in person instruction until teachers and staff were vaccinated, but that's likely due to my protective nature in this particular case.

Marquette Co Health Dept is vaccinating folks 65 and older starting today and tomorrow. Looks like their online signup filled up fast.

5. wpmisport

wpmisport

I would not thing that pharmacies could handle the Pfizer vaccine freezer requirements but could administer the Moderna and J&J shots -

Pharmacists nationwide will have the capacity to administer 100 million doses of the Covid-19 vaccine once supply is available, Steven Anderson, president and CEO of the National Association of Chain Drug Stores said Wednesday.
    "Based on conservative assumptions, pharmacies have the capacity to meet the demand for 100 million vaccine doses in one month when that level of the vaccine supply is available," Anderson told reporters on a phone call Wednesday.
    NACDS represents 40,000 pharmacies and 155,000 pharmacists, according to Anderson. The group says 90% of Americans live within five miles of a retail drug store and the "dormant" Federal Pharmacy Partnership Program could open the door to harnessing the capacity of chain pharmacies.

sureshot006 likes this.
  6. bellkey

bellkey

3 million people got Chicken pox , and 150 died from it , they developed a " vaccine " NOW anyone that had chicken pox or the VACCINE has a 1 in 3 chance of getting SHINGLES( horrible ) and ONE MILLION A YEAR gets shingles ! but hay , now you can get a vaccine for SHINGLES ! it is know wonder there is an increase in HERMITS ( maybe crabs too ) pun intended

7. wpmisport

wpmisport

Hang onto your masks and consider yourself very lucky if you get vaccinated anytime soon or have gotten the vaccine shots.

State officials say significant reductions in the number of vaccine doses the state has received from the federal government, compared to expectations, is to blame for a slower-than-anticipated rollout of vaccines. The state planned for 300,000 doses per week, but has reportedly received 60,000 per week

https://www.mlive.com/public-intere...-lower-priority-groups-further-into-2021.html

8. Waif

Waif

White mountain always reads as an interesting area.. And there's elk.
    Were I to revisit AZ. or more importantly set up residence , being near (or better yet on) there would appeal.
    But that's not the only area that's interesting either.
    Had a relative in Green Valley until recently. Alas , I didn't visit.

Always agreed no machine could replace me till it learned to drink.
    Early robots crashed , a lot! With most the blame on the installer /expectations vs programming vs reality of variables.

Any NWO bent on destruction of lives would need non patrician/non patriotic troops and food. That takes drones of sorts. And mobility and supply chains of said troops exposing vulnerability of them.
    Plastic blue helmets and exposed throats are not going to prevent reductions of them in even rudimentary conflicts outside of pacifistic victims.. Here anyways.

azelkhntr likes this.
  9. Newaygo1

Newaygo1

First off I doubt they are not using all that Is available! My job suggests I am an "Essential" Worker as it did when the COVID 19 happened and last week my employer suggested that because we are considered "Essential" we could get the Vaccine that was on Thursday morning it was to be available at 2 locations shortly after it was 1 and he asked who wanted to get it on Friday and who wanted to GET It? Some want To but by Thursday just 24 Hours Later It was No Longer Available as so many Waiting to get the Vaccine and then It was No Longer available and Now It is Unknown when It COULD Be Available AGAIN! As in Macomb County the availability has been Limited as new Reports suggest they are taking Appts but do not have the vaccine to give the Shots? I was okay with getting it in May or even June as the info suggests that is when a non essential could get it but that time seems to continue to Change and now maybe August or September. so hard to know and all the New Reports continue to change when it MIGHT BE Available. And Many want to get It so One can Only Hope that things with Supply and Demand Soon Change and More Vaccines become More Available. Or so We Can HOPE!
    Newaygo1

10. 6Speed

6Speed Premium Member

Blah..., we've got the mask thing down now and we've made it a year with no vacinne. What's another couple of months, we've got this!!!

(This was humor to those that could get worked up. LOL) 8674.jpg

11. Petronius

Petronius Premium Member

Scheduled for first vaccine for this coming week. My wife got hers already.

pescadero, wpmisport and Nostromo like this.
  12. azelkhntr

azelkhntr

We live in Green Valley. The White Mtns are 3 hours or so away. Beautiful high country with quite a few fishing lakes and wildlife abounds. Hunting is great here too even in the desert.

wpmisport and Waif like this.
  13. Waif

Waif

Congrats , and enjoy!

14. wpmisport

wpmisport

AZ ranks as number 10 in the number of coronavirus cases - doing your part.

azelkhntr and 6Speed like this.
  15. eucman

eucman

Who the heck do you think you are, Chuck Norris!?