Upcoming waterfowl events

Discussion in 'MichiganWaterfowl.com' started by Coldwater Charters, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Big Frank 25

Big Frank 25 Premium Member

·
    Harsens Island fall open house this Wednesday, the 11th, at 6pm at the DNR office on the island. We'll have our staff available to meet and answer questio...ns, run a mock draw and go over area rules, regulations and season outlook, and we'll do a couple runs into the refuge to see the ducks and the flooded conditions. If you've never been to the draw, it's a great way to learn how it works and see the area. If you're a veteran of the bingo, it's a good chance to get the most up to date info for the upcoming season. Hope to see some of you there!

The address is 3857 Columbine Road, Harsens Island.

P.S. duck hunters, we'll be putting on stamp cards on your licenses too, so if you want to save yourself some time later in the season, swing in so we can get your licenses set now.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  2. blackduckkilla

blackduckkilla

I am hosting the Newaygo County DU banquet on Friday April 20,2018. We are located at the Newaygo County Sportsmans Club off Elm and M82. Doors open at 5:30. We have several ticket options but our primary ticket is a $225 which gets you dinner, two chances at two door guns and two chances to win guns from our 50 gun raffle. We are only selling 100 tickets for this option so your odds are great. Contact me with any questions. Thanks Paul Marker Newaygo County DU chairman

3. TrapperJohn

TrapperJohn

4. TheHighLIfe

TheHighLIfe

hi paul

i sent you a PM to get info on the banquet, have not heard back.

i want to attend with other people, looking for ticket info/prices

can you please contact me?

ty

vlcek2@aol.com
    313-600-5316

don

5. cruiseplanner1

cruiseplanner1

Saginaw Bay chapter of Ducks Unlimited holding their annual event again. Biggest raffle tables in the north! This is one event you do not want to miss. Get tickets early as we sell out every year. Only $40 per person and includes a four entrée meal by Martini's Gourmet Catering.
    http://www.ducks.org/michigan/events/50141/saginaw-bay-dinner

6. cruiseplanner1

cruiseplanner1

7. TheHighLIfe

TheHighLIfe

to banquet chairmen...

now that i have retired, i have time to go thru possessions, and i know i have brand new items that would be perfect for raising money 'for the cause' in silent and live auctions

i would entertain discussions about 50/50 splits on proceeds at banquets that i can attend, if i am provided a couple of tickets (i rarely spend less than $250 on raffles, etc)

one of the items that i have been donating for decades is a week long stay at my lake michigan beachfront condo in NW Michigan. available (first come basis) only during the offseason (after labor day thru memorial day), rarely does this bring in less than $600, and it has gone as high as $1,800 (offseason rates are $1,650)

if you are interested in chatting, please PM me