Unbelievable Hunting Tract In The Heart of Big Farm Country

Discussion in 'Land Sale - Buy - Lease' started by gman1984, May 12, 2018.

1. gman1984

gman1984

Whitetailproperties.com
    Shawn
    120 Acres of Prime Hunting Property
    Ubly Michigan
    We have hunted this area since the late 70's. Purchased this parcel in 93. I have hunted all over the state and country and this parcel is probably the best free range small parcel. I say small due to hunting big farms out west and south. Typically a 300 yard walk from the cabin and your in big buck country. After 30 years I think I can navigate the entire 1 mile square swamp we connect to, but I am sure to get lost a few more times during our tracking..........that's how thick their cover is! Buck tracking blood dog is definetly recommended! We continue to hear quotes from our guests every year and over 20: "I just saw the biggest buck in my life."
    We have been fortunate to have been able to hunt this parcel with friends and family for so many years. Very excited to list and offer to fellow sportsman.................big QDM area with quite a substantial herd of deer, turkey and could use some thinning of coyotes. That thumb wolverine was spotted on our property few years back. Blinds: Over 15 ladder, 8 enclosed, apple orchard and food plots. Currently under CRP program for the 42 tillable acreas.

2. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin

No link, no pictures.

3. Luv2hunteup

Luv2hunteup

Only $5,500 per acre.

jmiller likes this.
  4. Groundsize

Groundsize

I wouldn’t sell my 77 for under 6k an acre but I also have shot the bucks to back up the price. 140 and above

Luv2hunteup likes this.
  5. gman1984

gman1984

42 tillable acres in the thumb is probably the most pricier part of the 120, n like groundsize......have shot and missed many of the 140+ class