close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ultimate Fishing Show

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by Spartazoo, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Jiggin Jay

Jiggin Jay

I’m not the one saying people’s style of jigging are right or wrong, he’s the one saying that, on stage. Talk about misreading what I said ... I don’t care how anyone jigs, whatever works for them. But the second someone tells me their way is the best way to get fish in the boat with out showing proof, I’ll call them out for what they are, a salesman.

And it’s very easy to load your boat when you have lookouts calling in to you as a captain telling you where people are slamming them. Seen it first hand with Mark Romanack. Pack of boats catching good rates, some guy gets on his cell phone, 10 minutes later here come Romanack with his TV crew right in between us all, filming talking about how “we’ve been on them all morning”

Uncle and I just had to shake our heads and laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kisherfisher likes this.
  2. kisherfisher

kisherfisher

Not addressing you Jay, just wondering what is the mystical technique he is selling . And yes have witnessed the scouts for the big names. Back in the day a great walleye fisherman , Bob Probst was the point man for Babe Winkleman in the Trenton Channel. Never been the same since.

Jiggin Jay likes this.

3. Jiggin Jay

Jiggin Jay

I apologize, I misread your last comment.

4. Zkovach1175

Zkovach1175

So I went today and wow was it busy! I had to hold my sons hand just so I didn’t lose him. The show was good though. I spent way too much but hard not to get my son some good lures. Was better than sitting around.

5. Cat Power

Cat Power

Maybe you should do a seminar since I am quite certain only you can please you.

LOL

6. Fishmaster 196

Fishmaster 196

My wife and I went today. Busy as all get out but we had a good time. Got some more Tracstech rod holders. I also got a pretty good deal on some Diawa sealine reels.
    Can't wait for spring!

7. Jiggin Jay

Jiggin Jay

God forbid somebody have a opposing opinion than yours

fishinfanatic19 likes this.
  8. Cat Power

Cat Power

I don't think you should mention God. Pretty hateful person

9. JBhunter45

JBhunter45

I went Friday and Saturday, had a great time. Drive in Friday was pretty icy. Bought 6 new trolling combos from Franks, a lot of harness blades, and found some name brand lures and plastics in the dollar store tackle booth. Some new vendors, Thorne Bros and Domka had nice booths. Of course I looked at boats I cant afford but want, loved those Skeeters and the Alweld Jet. Went to a bunch of seminars and was given some free stuff for attending. Should have bought the shanty I was thinking of Friday, most were sold out by Saturday afternoon.

10. Jiggin Jay

Jiggin Jay

You’re trying too hard

11. Cat Power

Cat Power