Two-Hearted River Access.

Discussion in 'Upper Peninsula Michigan Streams and Rivers' started by Terry Young, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Terry Young

Terry Young

Is the road to R&G Campground open to auto traffic or still snowed in?

2. tito

tito

This was posted April 18th on the Rainbow Lodge facebook page. They will make an effort to open the roads for the opener I would think. Could give them a call and check

Hi Everyone! I just talked to Margaret at Luce County Road Commission. The marker at Pine Stump registers 30 inches of that white stuff! Seasonal roads are no longer being opened by the County. That includes 410, 414 and 423 and 412. Ice is 30 inches deep at Big Manistique Lake just to give you a clue as to current conditions. For updated road conditions, you can call her at 906-293-5741. We will look forward to seeing you this summer!

3. Teggs

Teggs

No. It will be a while they said. Road guys said 60inches by RnG when my buddy contacted them. Nothing is open off of 407. Only acess is to the mouth and its from the east. I plan on camping 6 days at RnG from the 3rd-8th. I plan on hiking in from as close as I can get. Time will tell. Its looking warm