Trolling motor to fish graph setup

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by Steelhead777, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Steelhead777

Steelhead777

First post!

Just purchased a 1997 Lund Pro V 1775 SE and I would like to get a new front mount trolling motor and fish graph. What is a good setup? Would like to have the trolling motor troll routes from the fish graph using Navionics or something similar. Maybe something built into the graph? Tried the Nav Pro Angler setup but did not work with my older trolling motor. Somewhat new to all of this but learning quickly... Thoughts?

Thanks!

2. MallardMaster

MallardMaster

I am following this! I have a Lund Fury 1600 and I am also looking to do the same thing. My trolling motor comes off/on the front mount, so it will take a little extra work, but I think that it is something that I can make happen. Just curious on what others have done.

3. JAA

JAA

Minn-Kota and Hummingbird unites pair up with tracking, And what not, What you buy will depend on how much you want to Spend? $$$$

4. msfcarp

msfcarp

I would go with a Minn Kota Ulterra w/ I pilot link, teamed with Humminbird electronics, be prepared to $$$$$$$$. Do a search in the boat rigging forum, lots of info there.

Sent from my iPad using Michigan Sportsman

5. Shoemeister

Shoemeister

I'm a fan of Lowrance Ti/HDS units so I went with a Xi5 after starting with a Terrova. Terrova was nice, but doesnt link to Lowrance. The opposite holds true, Birds don't link to Xi5s.

I wasn't a fan of the Xi5 remote, but if you want it linked you won't hardly notice the remote. Your Lowrance shows all the info you need.

The Ti units from Lowrance are pretty price friend for a touch screen unit.