Trapping items for sale

Discussion in 'Michigan Trapping and Varmint Hunting' started by dsmithgall, Sep 10, 2010.

1. dsmithgall

dsmithgall

Hey guys, I have to take pics of everything still- but I am selling a ton of my stuff- debating on listing everything together or if you guys are in need of certain items I would be willing to seperate- here is just some things on the list- let me know if your interested, I will post pics later

110, 120, 330 conibears, setters, full legnth insualted gauntlets, drowning wires with slides and clasp, 1 3/4 duke modified coilsprings, 1 1/2 duke and montana coilsprings, rat traps, weasal boxes, misc baits and lures, rebar stakes, t-bar stakes, stabilizers, shovels, trowels, etc. It would be a great starter kit for someone- a little of both land and water setups.

I will put some pics up tonight- but if you are interested in a few items let me know before I list them.

2. muskrat

muskrat

interested in seeing the pictures the 120's might be something I may look into. Got to check the money account first.
    Matt

3. knightextreme

knightextreme

Do you have any #1 stoploss?

4. Fur-minator

Fur-minator

Are the 330's victors?

5. magnumhntr

magnumhntr

I'd be interested in the 110's, gauntlets, rebar and t stakes. Let me know a price and if the price is right, where we can meet to do the transaction :D

Chris

6. dsmithgall

dsmithgall

7. Denny jr

Denny jr

I am quite interested...but I wouldnt know what to offer you for all that. I guess figure up a price for the lot and Ill check my funds. That would be a great start to regaining my collection back...Ive said it in other posts, but some idiot(s) have stolen my entire trap and trapping gear collection, along with tackle boxes and fishing gear and a few power tools! Someone got a great take for sure....if I ever found out who it was, I dont know what Id do!
    Thanks,
    -Denny

8. UNCLE AL

UNCLE AL

I cleaned out a garage over the weekend and found these traps. Someone make me an offer, maybe I will sell them.

10 #110 Victor Single Spring Conibear Trap

2 #220 Victor Double Spring Conibear Trap

5 Wire Stretcher 21 long x 7 wide

1 pair Full Length Non-Insulated Gauntlets

1 victor #1 long spring

1 oneida jump trap

I have pics if anyone is interested. Thanks

I live in Essexville

PICS ARE IN MY ALBUM

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  9. UNCLE AL

UNCLE AL