close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trailer setup for field gear??

Discussion in 'MichiganWaterfowl.com' started by charcoal300zxtt, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Lamarsh

Lamarsh

Yes! I went with them because they were less expensive than Big Al's and they had the flocking option I wanted. I am very impressed with them. If you ever want to take a look at them and are near Royal Oak let me know.

Same. I have 1 dozen FBs (big foots, so they're like twice the size of most lesser FBs you see), 2 dozen flocked shells, and 6 dozen of those dive bomb silos. Because of my 12 FBs, I struggle to fit it all in my truck, so I'm thinking of maybe selling my big foot FBs and buying 12 lesser FBs, they are nearly half the size of my big foots. I do like the big foots though!

2. boomstick

boomstick

Fold out bed on the side, double bed on the happy jack system and the dinette folds down to a bed. It sleeps 4.

charcoal300zxtt and Lamarsh like this.

3. Lamarsh

Lamarsh

That's just so much awesome.

boomstick and Mallat Bawb like this.
  4. boomstick

boomstick

We get our moneys worth out of it. We’ve camped in it, used it a trailer to move my brother and haul the toys & decoys! It’s wired for 110 and AC on the roof.

TNL likes this.
  5. charcoal300zxtt

charcoal300zxtt

Thanks for all the pics and input guys its given me some great ideas.

6. I run a 6 x 12 and have a marine battery to power LED lights inside and fogs on the outside, hooked up a charger on the inside with a plug that I can just plug in when I get back to the house,,,the lights are nice to have.

7. bfaber

bfaber

Dont forget a good les light bar off the back. We put a deep cell marine battery in the back and run a 48" led light bar on the ladder racks. Hardly ever turn our head lamps on anymore.