Tire replacement F150

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by UPBeerguy, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin

Go with the Michelin LT Atx. You'll never be disappointed. Very quiet and dependable tires with good winter traction. That's all I ever put on my truck.

JUSTCATCHINUM and Shoeman like this.
  2. FREEPOP

FREEPOP

I've been very happy with these for 3 trucks, 4 sets.

upload_2020-12-1_10-39-47.png

3. Jimbos

Jimbos Banned

Just last week I had Google direct me down the ugly mother of all seasonal roads to get to a location near Hillman. This thing was a chewed up, water filled beast and I don't think that I ever even spun the All Terrains.

U.P.Grouse Chaser likes this.
  4. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin

I've had those in the past but they vibrated and made noise like heck on the highway.

Jimbos likes this.
  5. Jimbos

Jimbos Banned

I can imagine on certain surfaces that they could hum. I can't swear as to exactly when it happened but they have been slightly redesigned from the originals.
    If I was still doing the downstate/Petoskey round trip I wouldn't of bought them, but I'm rarely on freeways now.

Steve likes this.
  6. MichiFishy

MichiFishy

Have Nitto Terra Grapplers on my 04 F 150 and BFG's on my 14 F 150, would recommend both. The Nittos are quieter on the road.

7. captainshotgun

captainshotgun

I bought a set of 4 alloy rims for my 2015 f150 for $220 on cg. I mounted real mud & snow tires on them that I put on for 2 or 3 months in the winter. In Kansas, I did get stuck pulling the 8 dog trailer. I dropped the trailer & was able to get the truck out fairly easily. When I found a farmer at home to have him retrieve the trailer , he said he would not take his regular Deere, but would only go & get it if he could get his 8X8 Deere started!!!! Goodyear Advantage tires

8. captainshotgun

captainshotgun