close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

This is the third time this year!!!

Discussion in 'Sound Off (MichiganForums.com)' started by junkman, Sep 12, 2017.

1. junkman

junkman

For the third time this year I have been wanted for unpaid taxes.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

petronius likes this.
  2. junkman

junkman

Oh if anybody is interested in paying their tax bill off the number to dial is 516-210-2687.I'm sure this is a legit number that will put you in direct contact with the IRS.:lol:I really wish these butt monkeys would quit calling.

3. petronius

petronius

How many gift cards does it take to make them go away?

4. junkman

junkman

Never get that far with them.I tell them to send in the cops and to send a lot of them.Because they aint taking me alive.:lol:They always hang up shortly after that.And if they don't I really go into crazy redneck mode.I'll bet I could make one heck of a youtube video.

Mags, petronius and Lumberman like this.
  5. multibeard

multibeard Premium Member

When is one of you computer geeks going to help all of us out.

We need a way to send some thing back down the phone line that will blow their computer off of the map.

6. ibthetrout

ibthetrout

Not too long ago I read about a guy that wrote software for botware telemarketing or something like that. After he had been called several times he unleashed his botware on the telemarketer making it so they could no longer use the number they were making the calls from.

7. Far Beyond Driven

Far Beyond Driven

They want me to pay off my student loans. Which I paid off 13 years ago. Rachel isn't very nice but Heather sounds hot.

junkman likes this.
  8. multibeard

multibeard Premium Member

My ex-step son would get pretty personal with the females that called. They hung up real quick.

9. ibthetrout

ibthetrout

I've noticed that if you ask what they are wearing that usually gets them to hang up. I think the next time I get one though I am going to use Junkman's response of sending a lot of cops because they aren't taking me alive!

petronius and junkman like this.
  10. DirtySteve

DirtySteve

This guy. It was posted here before but worth reposting if some haven't seen it....one of my favorites.

11. plugger

plugger Premium Member

If that's the same Heather from credit card services she's got to be hot. She didn't seem real interested in a three-way though.

FREEPOP and Whitetail_hunter like this.
  12. Scout 2

Scout 2

Tell her to stand up and lay over her desk and yell come and get it. She does not call back

13. cireofmi

cireofmi

I am confused. What does my quote have to do with this thread :D. It has been a while since that trip happened.

14. petronius

petronius

Hum, a little too much Limoncello this early in the day?

15. petronius

petronius

I received one of those computerized voiced automated phone calls today. It said the license for my computer's Windows expired and I had to call this special Microsoft number immediately.
    Yeah, right, my Windows 10 expired. By the way, I am typing this on my computer using Windows 10.
    I wish it had been a real live cutie from Bombay on the phone. I would have asked her if closing and opening the windows in the house would fix the problem.