The Hamster Wheel

Discussion in 'Upland Game hunting, Dogs and dog training' started by Freestone, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Freestone

Freestone

I'll get this started. I'm on my third Brittany. She'll be 2 years old on 1-2-14. She's from Dogwood Kennel and is out of Spice Rum Luke & Dogwoods Jazz. She's been a great dog so far. Tons of energy, intensity and is coming along nicely. I don't get her out as much as I should but hope to turn that around next year.

Post up pictures, videos or info about your Britt!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dustydog likes this.
  2. i missed again

i missed again

/Users/coreyz/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2012/Sep 23, 2012/IMG_0048.PNG
    my first brit and my new brit on point it was the pups first point at 6 1/2 m old lost my first brit 3 months ago but the puppy is doing great

3. i missed again

i missed again

trying to get the pic up sorry

4. A2Brit

A2Brit

picture test [​IMG]

dustydog likes this.
  5. A2Brit

A2Brit

These are the two Brits that opened up a world of adventure to me. Both are show Champions, and both hunt with great drive. They have excellent noses, point staunchly, respond well to commands, and retrieve to hand. The older male, Cash, has 4 legs toward his Master Hunter title. The younger bitch, Izzie, has 3 legs toward her Senior Hunter title. I hope to finish them both during the first weekend in November.
    http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/124675][​IMG][/url]

6. A2Brit

A2Brit

sorry All....will get help before trying to post pics again!

7. KCRuger

KCRuger

8. KCRuger

KCRuger

This is my boy Tucker! He is out of Spice Rum Luke. He is a little over 2 1/2 and a very sweet well-mannered dog with abilities that are beyond my abilities.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
  9. DHammer

DHammer

My Britt, Mick aka "No Threat" and his partner in crime Parker with a tag team limit.
    [​IMG]

On a roadtrip out East
    [​IMG]

And "dog tired" in December.
    [​IMG]

10. 2ESRGR8

2ESRGR8

HEY! I know that dog.

[​IMG]

11. b.burby

b.burby

This is Bella, she just turned 5 months old yesterday. I got her over the summer in while in Minnesota. Wow do they grow up fast!!

My camera is filled with dog pictures, mostly of her sleeping because that is when I can actually get a picture that's not a complete blur!! She is always on the move and up to something... She has been out in the woods hunting already, but no luck finding any birds :sad:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Freestone

Freestone

Nice pics! Haven't seen a tri-color in a while. Keep 'em coming. I know we've got more than a few Brittany owners on here.