The fat lady is warming up.

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by melvvin, Jan 1, 2011.

1. melvvin

melvvin

Well this is it my last hunt of the season. Gonna pull my stand but will probably sit till dark. I'm not sure if a deer shows that it will be in danger or not. I have one deer in the freezer but one more would be perfect guess I'll have to wait and see. Its been a decent year but could have been better . Good luck to all that are still hunting. I can't wait for next season.

2. I'm hunting, the wind, it blows! Looking for a doe.

3. Uncle Boopoo

Uncle Boopoo

Its a bummer that the season ends today instead of tomorrow.:(

The cold front coming in tonight should get them moving once this wind settles down.

4. Riva

Riva Banned

A lonesome area, other Kansans call "out there".
    It's over!

[​IMG]

5. VA SWAMPHUNTER

VA SWAMPHUNTER

She just hit her last note here in Virginia as well. Was hoping for another one for the freezer but that was not to be. Put a nice 8 point in the freezer during early muzzle loader season so the deer gods did bless me. Now it's time to start getting ready for next year:)

6. melvvin

melvvin

Yes she is singing here too! Saw 11 deer tonite only problem it was on the way home. It looks like venison rations till next year.

7. pilsbury38

pilsbury38

your not kidding, felt like i was on a bad fair ride!:lol:

8. onebigdaddy29

onebigdaddy29

had my pic of 5 does this evening but passed on any shot. 2 were 1 1/2 year olds and the other 3 were this years fawns. if i didnt have 4 deer in the freezer i would have taken a 1 1/2 year old doe. hope everyone had a good season wether you harvested a deer or not. for me it is all about the time outdoors enjoying the hunt but getting a deer is nice also. time to work on the attack plans for next oct.1