Terrova 80lb 24v

Discussion in 'Saginaw Bay and its Tributaries' started by Fishinfoo, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Ralph Smith

Ralph Smith Premium Member

No more thinking, my boat is toast, so will be selling cheap or parting out. Looks like next year I'll have something different now. :)

2. Smallie12

Smallie12

Well that sucks. Too costly to repair in the end I take it? I wonder how bad it is compared to the Frankenstein my buddy poured a lot of $ into and still fishes out of 7-8 years later. He put over $2K into an engine make over, picked an engine block from an old farm since the original was cracked, we rebuilt the whole fishing area from helm to stern (all but cuddy), some of it has been reglassed, all new seats, carpet, steering cables, used but like new kicker and moved that from starboard to port, new prop and hydraulics for trim, he's on the 3rd trailer, new tires, some welding, wiring, added marine radio, fish finder, Bimini top, gas lines, and probably more not to mention all the gear to troll. He's put 10x into it what he paid for it at first which is something I would have never done but to each their own.

Ralph Smith likes this.

3. Shiawassee_Kid

Shiawassee_Kid

i wish mine was 36v every time i use mine (80/24v)

4. Ralph Smith

80lb wont pull you hard enough, or burns batteries too quick?

5. CrawlerHarness

CrawlerHarness

I use a 24V/70 lb. if I want to troll crankbaits at >1.8 mph, my batteries will only last 4-5 hours. Running 1.3 mph with harnesses it will last 10-12 hours.

6. Shiawassee_Kid

Shiawassee_Kid

burns batteries and i want to go faster. lol

7. Ralph Smith

Get a kicker...:lol:

1I Willie likes this.