Tender and layout for sale posted in buy/sell forum

Discussion in 'MichiganWaterfowl.com' started by Adam Peterson, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Adam Peterson

Adam Peterson

If not allowed to post on here please delete. Just remember seeing a some in the past.

2. Adam Peterson

Adam Peterson

3. Adam Peterson

Adam Peterson

4. charcoal300zxtt

charcoal300zxtt

Can't believe nobody has scooped this up yet. For anyone wanting to get into layout shooting this is a great setup at a fair price.

5. Jerry Lamb

Jerry Lamb

If it's been for sale this long and no one has bought it it's overpriced.
    If you can afford to leave the price as is, if you need it gone lower the price.
    The market sets the value, not the seller.

6. charcoal300zxtt

charcoal300zxtt

This is not my boat i don't even know Adam. But i just cant resist due to i have/do run & built multiple very similar rigs. Lets just assume that your really cheap "like me" and your gonna build your own rig, so you find and old rotted starcraft hull on CL for $1000 (FYI 21' with a transom is very difficult to find needing work) trailer- $800, 40gal tank- $300, marine plywood (at $80 per sheet)- $400, 2 new batteries- $200, 150hp Johnson $3000, VHF radio- $200, GPS- $250, used UFO 1man- $1000, Your starting investment going into the build is $7150, there is a lot of stuff im leaving out like glue/screws/paint/floor mats/ect.... Plus time and assuming you even know how to perform the work. There are not a hundred similar rigs for sale to compare its value with so saying the market sets its value is incorrect. As i stated previously this boat is very fairly priced and for anyone thinking of getting into the sport that doesn't have $28,000 for a Lund Alaskan this is a great and very safe rig.

jathward likes this.
  7. Adam Peterson

Adam Peterson

Thanks charcoal.... I know it's a fair price... when you see complete POS tenders with 1970's motors selling for $3000 its not hard to see that $5000 is a good deal for what comes with the boat.

8. Wall-llard Willie

Wall-llard Willie

time of the year plays a big part in duck boat sales......

TSS Caddis likes this.
  9. Adam Peterson

Adam Peterson

Layout had been sold selling just the tender now. $4500