Masterblaster1
83mulligan
Muskegonbow
stndpenguin
wildcoy73
Spartan88
phensway (C)

#122 ·
Shot a giant, 20 seconds after spooking another shooter last night as the temps plummeted and the rain stopped. Shot felt great just appeared slightly forward. Got to the arrow and was extremely disappointed. Trajectory made the shoot pretty flat and after 2 hours of tracking with a dog service we found next to nothing as far as sign we determined that I probably hit high shoulder and the shot wasn't fatal. For some reason I struggle to put down big deer with a bow.

#131 ·
Lots of nice bucks falling around me. Corn is starting to come down. Took tomorrow morning off but I should be in the stand the next two nights. Nephew has playoff football Friday and Halloween with the kiddos Saturday night. Good luck fellas! Carbon can’t get lucky if it ain’t flying!

#133 ·
Not having luck this season, I am still at zero deer in the stand.
I am seeing some on the cameras. And two big boys. But have no pattern on these deer, they show up whenever they feel. May go a week with no pics than the next couple days my camera just won't stop.
Think I may have the deer on a pattern at another stand, just so far my days I can get out don't match up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.