TEAM 13 “STACKIN RACKS”

Discussion in '2020 Pinefarm Memorial Deer Hunting Contest' started by nine tine, Sep 15, 2020.

1. BulldogOutlander

BulldogOutlander

at this time though, the scoreboard hasn't been updated ;)

2. nine tine

nine tine

Found 7 team points tonight.just need to remember photos tomorrow 054E3B8B-A429-4C4F-A537-B403CB66EE40.jpeg

3. BulldogOutlander

BulldogOutlander

Nice job getting meat in that freezer nine!

4. eboll

eboll

Nice job! The weather for saturday looks outstanding. Huge temperature drop, rising pressure. I'm finally going to hunt a spot I've been keeping fresh.

5. BulldogOutlander

BulldogOutlander

how are you fella's doing? Anyone planning on going out this weekend? It was warm this morning (65) when i walked out the door, but supposed to be a temp drop tonight! Go get em boys! I'm going to be moving more crap into storage

slammer00 likes this.
  6. nine tine

nine tine

I’ll be hunting morning and evening till gun season starting Monday. Saturday morning going duck hunting with kiddos.

7. BulldogOutlander

BulldogOutlander

dont' forget to submit your doe kill nine tine :)

8. Maple_Ridge

Maple_Ridge

Sorry guys...haven't forgot you!! Been working so stinkin much and haven't been able to get out...

My 1st chance is tomorrow morning and hoping its the right place, right time, right buck, right shot!!!

slammer00, Former grunt and Esquire like this.
  9. Esquire

Esquire

Same here for me with work. Logging as many hours as I can. Have snuck out a few evenings with the kids, but haven't had a chance to hold a bow yet. Heading to Clare camp tonight and will get out tomorrow and Sunday morning. Time to put one in the freezer! Good luck this weekend guys. The next few weeks are magical!

slammer00 and BulldogOutlander like this.
  10. eboll

eboll

I will be hunting all weekend- trying a few spots for the first time this year. Should be a good weekend. No more rain or wind a huge temperature drop.

11. nine tine

nine tine

Already done

slammer00 and BulldogOutlander like this.
  12. Former grunt

Former grunt

Taking the week and weekend off, old army back injury flared up so I'm hobbling around like a old man. Hopefully back in the woods next Friday, just sad my streak of sending a arrow thru a deer once a week this season has ended. Maybe next weekend I'll fill that second buck tag on something good. Good luck this weekend.

slammer00 likes this.
  13. slammer00

slammer00 Premium Member

I’ll hopefully be out sometime this weekend. I need to come up with something to distract my son so I can sneak out and hunt myself lol. I’m thinking this weekend and next week should be very good hunting. I just locked up 100 acres to hunt. Can only bow hunt it so going to try to get out a few times before gun to pattern them and hopefully figure something out. Just drove the property tonight and between the runs,rubs, and scrapes were insane never saw that much sign and with the property I’m already hunting i would of never thought I could top the sign I’m used to seeing. Just driving the property I’m not lying probably saw 30+ scrapes and 120+ rubs so we will see

14. BulldogOutlander

BulldogOutlander

get well soon! we need every man in the woods we can get :D

Former grunt likes this.
  15. Maple_Ridge

Maple_Ridge

Just stuck 1 boys....gonna track it now!