TEAM 13 “STACKIN RACKS”

Discussion in '2020 Pinefarm Memorial Deer Hunting Contest' started by nine tine, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Former grunt

Former grunt

The chiropractor has been great, got me to stop hobbling around like a old man, got 3 more morning visits then I'm gonna try and get a long sit in Friday after the morning.

2. BulldogOutlander

BulldogOutlander

i always through they were a joke until i hurt myself at work and the quack of a work doctor told me it was arthritis from playing football, in a joint i had never hurt before.. Friend talked me into coming to her chiro where she worked. They checked me out and determined i had actually rolled my pectoral muscle in the area of my shoulder.

i tell you what.. i'm not a small fella (5'10 270) but i had this little girl (5'2 and maybe 120) about drop me to my knees. all i remember was me standing with her in front of me working that muscle, and the next thing i know she is holding me up against the vertical table telling me to wake up lol.

after a few visits she got that muscle flipped back around.. they are miracle workers i tell ya.

get better soon you two!

Maple_Ridge and Former grunt like this.

3. nine tine

nine tine

35786472-A7F4-4D27-8DF9-7F848386E381.jpeg Got 7 teams points in the back pocket now. Just need some antler bonus points

4. BulldogOutlander

BulldogOutlander

Nice jon Nine Tine! Getting them easy points out of the way :)

5. Maple_Ridge

Maple_Ridge

We can do this!!! I'm hoping for a buck this weekend....if not a baldie might be going down!! Congrats niner!

slammer00 likes this.
  6. Maple_Ridge

Maple_Ridge

Welp....4 hunts in 2 days guys.

And the deer are 4 and me 0.

This morning I seen 3 baldies...they were moving slow. And tonight I seen 8 baldies, but they winded me! I stink! Lol

Oh, its been a little rough this season but hoping to change that quick!

7. slammer00

slammer00 Premium Member

I feel your pain maple ridge. Everytime I’m out nothing works in my favor this year. I’m going to give it hell the next 14 days though. We are sitting pretty darn good for team points this early in the season!!!

8. Esquire

Esquire

Sat with the kids last night and my 11yr old daughter got her first buck (6pt). Both kids now each have one in the freezer so Dads season starts tonight. I will do my best to contribute to the team. Woods should be on fire these next couple of week.
    Congrats on that good doe Nine!

9. Maple_Ridge

Maple_Ridge

Dudes.....Its nasty out today! Sitting out this storm and having a family day today...but tomorrow and Tuesday it's on!

10. Esquire

Esquire

I'm sitting today out as well. Hoping to sneak out tomorrow PM.

Maple_Ridge likes this.
  11. nine tine

nine tine

I’m going out last 2 hrs tonight in a redneck blind with heater. When this morning for 1 1/2 hrs. All I could handle in a tree.

Maple_Ridge likes this.
  12. Former grunt

Former grunt

Been out on the ground right outside some bedding, gonna try and cut em off as they cross the grass field to a thicket if they travel like they did yesterday.

Maple_Ridge and Esquire like this.
  13. BulldogOutlander

BulldogOutlander

well fellas i'm fully moved out of the house and moved in with the in-laws lol.. Talked to the realtor and she said at best it's looking like we will be getting the keys to the new place ON the 15th.. I laughed and said "well guess we are moving in the following weekend!"

Former grunt and Esquire like this.
  14. BulldogOutlander

BulldogOutlander

forgot to add.. granny took a spill last week and hurt her back. She needs minor out patient surgery, but wont be at the house this deer season.

my cousin and i joked that we can safely shoot the heart this year and not take hell for it lol

Former grunt likes this.
  15. BulldogOutlander

BulldogOutlander

one of my cousin's employees tested positive the other day, so with granny being gone due to injury he is self quarantined himself there and using this time to bow hunt.

Passed up a small 8 point about an hour ago.. came within 15 yards of him... just texted me a few minutes ago and it came by again. It's a decent sized 8. outside the ears! He's hoping for something bigger to come through at the moment