TEAM #10 10Derloins!

Discussion in '2020 Pinefarm Memorial Deer Hunting Contest' started by Badfishmi, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Nice Shot 1982

Nice Shot 1982

That’s a mighty fine deer, congrats.

However, I feel confident that we’ll be right in the thick of things when it’s all said and done...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Go Lions!!!!

Go Lions!!!!

Great deer!!! But not sure if you paid close enough attention...team 10derloins has some good archery points on the board. Don’t count your chickens....

gunfun13 and stickbow shooter like this.

3. Go Lions!!!!

Go Lions!!!!

I passed him at 10:50...he made his way over to my son at 11:00. He saw him out of range...rattled and he came running in to 10 yards. Awesome day!!!

Attached Files:

4. stickbow shooter

stickbow shooter

That's Bad @$$ congrats to you guys.

Go Lions!!!! likes this.
  5. Badfishmi

Badfishmi

Good luck to the team tomorrow morning. It’s been a hell of a season up to this point with you guys. Be safe, shoot straight and no matter what it’s been a good time this year with you all.

ps If you’re not first you’re last hahaha jk. Get em!!

6. unclecbass

unclecbass

Good luck today guys. Have fun and stay safe!!

Go Lions!!!! likes this.
  7. stickbow shooter

stickbow shooter

8. unclecbass

unclecbass

I will take an archery doe and then I am all done boys. This is a really good team. We can absolutely win if we keep it up.

Nice Shot 1982 and Go Lions!!!! like this.
  9. gunfun13

gunfun13

Canton/Lake Bellaire/Jackson Co Property Owner
    Awesome buck unclebass!

I sat this evening for 90 minutes just for the sake of sitting opening day. No deer, but my buddies 7yo made a 100yd shot on a doe (a shot my buddy missed twice on a doe from same blind last year...shhhhhhh. Lol) and I got to tag along on the track. Great evening.

Nice Shot 1982 likes this.
  10. Badfishmi

Badfishmi

That is an awesome deer congrats!!! I sat morning till 1030 and 3-dark. Big zero for deer on the private today. Heard very few gun shots

11. unclecbass

unclecbass

Tomorrow will be the real opener. If you can, hunt it. I sat all day today because I had constant doe traffic. Hunting was brutal today, rain,wind, snow. But the fact is, the does were moving to food. Keep it up boys, I’d love to put the h8ted to bed

12. Go Lions!!!!

Go Lions!!!!

Great buck!!! That is awesome!!! Congrats!!! How many points does he have?

My son passed a small 8 and I passed a dandy 2 yr old 8. He was beautiful...about as nice of a 2 yr old you can find. Total tap weather!!! I didn’t see a deer till last 15 minutes and sat most of the day. Lots of trees coming down.

13. Bow hunter on a Mission

Bow hunter on a Mission

I missed a buck today. With a 30-06 at 40 yards. Just when you think you’ve got it figured out you screw up an easy shot lol. First miss with my grandpas old rifle that bummed me out more than missing out on the deer. Nothing to scream about antlerwise but an up north buck nonetheless. Tomorrow looks a lot better weather wise and there’s a lot of buck sign around so I’m optimistic. Good luck tomorrow fellas and that’s a sweet looking buck unclebass!! Like to see him from the front! Congrats!

14. Go Lions!!!!

Go Lions!!!!

Well fellas...kind of bummed this morning. Neighbor in Cass texted me...he saw on FB that another neighbor killed my #1 Target buck that I missed with my bow last year. Happy for the Hunter...but sad to say goodbye to a Farm Legend! So many pics and so much history with that deer! Oh well! At least I have closure, now on to the next one. But knowing he’s not around...my standards may have dropped just a little for the rest of the season;)

Attached Files:

QDMAMAN and Nice Shot 1982 like this.