Support a M-S Sponsor.

Discussion in 'Upper Peninsula Michigan Streams and Rivers' started by PunyTrout, Apr 23, 2018.

1. PunyTrout

PunyTrout

I'm pretty sure this video has been posted in the past but, since it features a sponsoring business here on Michigan-Sportsman I'll post the link. The video segment lasts until about the 12 minute mark.

I have no affiliation with the shop or its owner. I've never been there since I'm never in the Marquette area. But, since there are so many independent businesses in the UP that struggle to remain open, I thought a shout out was in order. If you're in or near the Marquette area. Pay them a visit and buy something.

Good luck on the upcoming Trout Season everyone.

Steve, REG, brookies101 and 3 others like this.
  2. PunyTrout

PunyTrout

This thread was inspired in part from the above quote from a recent thread in the Sound Off forum.

OH-YEAH!!! likes this.

3. Trout King

Trout King

Mighty fine specimens captured in that segment as well. I will be stopping by if I find myself in the neighborhood this year.

4. PERCHDOG

PERCHDOG

i wonder how old that segment is ? i stopped there in Nov 2016 and could swear it was Superior Outfitters then. It is a really nice shop, staff is very helpful. Next trip to UP we will be stopping in again, I really like what he is doing there.

Besides they are conveniently located between Beef-A-Roo and Jean Kays

5. Teggs

Teggs

I have been buying all my fishing gear from nick for the last 3 years.
    Solid place that has everything you need. If he doesnt have it he can order exactly what you need and its delivered in days. He is also one hell of a fishermen and super helpfull about local fishing

6. PunyTrout

PunyTrout

I spoke with him once a few years ago after watching the segment on MOOD about donating some of my new-old-stock fly tying materials. Just never got around to separating the stuff I'll most likely never get around to using and materials that someone would still find useful/saleable. I'm sure I'll get around to it one day...

7. Superior Outfitter

Superior Outfitter Sponsor

Thanks for the kind words. If you are in town and looking to fish or backpack stop on by.We can point you in the right direction and make sure you have what you need.

gatorman841 likes this.