close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Suggested extended choke improved cylinder

Discussion in 'MichiganWaterfowl.com' started by AR34, Aug 2, 2017.

1. DecoySlayer

DecoySlayer

I have been using factory chokes in my Beretta. They do just fine. Same can be said for my Weatherby 20ga. I shoot skeet chokes in both.

michiganoutdoorsman likes this.
  2. AR34

AR34

Dang good info. Well I did not get the correct Benelli choke for my SBE2. So I went back and ended up with a Patternmaster code black duck and a Carlson IC. The code black is ported, I am going to give it a try and see what the noise difference is. Didnt even think of the noise factor. They did not have the LM for my benelli. And I didnt get these replies until after I went and got them.

3. woodie slayer

woodie slayer

make sure you use choke tube lube on the threads.it wont get stuck anymore.i just bought two benelli extended tubes at gander mountain got them 80 % off 9.89 each.. one is .700 the other .710

4. AR34

AR34

Woodie slayer, I think I hate you... LOL. you got a hell of a deal. I had trouble finding them in stores.

5. waterfowlhunter83

waterfowlhunter83

Those are good tubes. I have the .710 in my SBE2 and have shot it for a number of years.

6. Retiredducker

Retiredducker

The real simple answer is a factory choke . 5,000 down and no aftermarket choke and no premium ammunition, but I understand many feel it gives them an advantage

7. Spartan88

Spartan88

Thanks for the info in this thread, never too old to learn something.