Success in the end

Discussion in 'MichiganSmallGame.com' started by wkendwarrior82, Jan 17, 2017.

1. wkendwarrior82

wkendwarrior82

I dropped my gun so I am blaming that on my bad shooting day. Those tree rats made me work hard for it on Monday. It was about 5 hrs of patience. One squirrel kept hiding in a pine tree and I spent 45 min walking around the tree and sitting and waiting. That one was hit fell out of the tree then once on the ground he looked at me and started barking at me saying what the hell man, lol. The barker squirrel is the one by the pop bottle. ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1484667014.583278.jpg

2. Jim Orman

Jim Orman

3. Martian

Martian

that looks like a pretty good day

4. Lareattand

Lareattand

Impressive in a bad way..and why did you kill so much squirrels? I fight with smugglers and protest about them on PapersOwl If you are a hunter and work for the sake of wool, you can still understand your duty. In general, this is neochen something cool

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  5. 6Speed

6Speed Premium Member

The daily limit is five and this post is months old. Go away you Peta troll. We eat squirrels and don't make fur coats out of them. They really taste great. Let me know if you'd like a recipe.

deLabé and Aaronjeep2 like this.
  6. 6Speed

6Speed Premium Member

Nice work on the tree rats bro. I must have been distracted with ice fishing and missed it!

7. Gstan1

Gstan1

Someone needs to block this.