Sorry sob

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Sasquatch Lives, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Sasquatch Lives

Sasquatch Lives

Well I finally had a trail cam stolen by some sorry sob. Have used them for years both on public and private land. Went to pull them the other day and one had been stolen. I hide them pretty well and hunt some pretty remote places so I was pretty shocked that it was stolen. At least it was my oldest most squirrel chewed, ant nest infested pos moultrie but still feel kind of violated. At least vengeance will be mine since I put a hex on the person who took it. Had a strange ex girlfriend who taught me how to do such things. Haven't hexed anyone in decades but this dude deserves it.

2. Just happened to me a few days ago. I guess there are low life pieces of s#%t everywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Falk

Falk

I hope the Hex works.

4. bowhunter426

bowhunter426

I just don't get it. All that effort to get to a remote area just to swipe a camera. Scum. I have had a few treestands stolen and it sucks. Haven't lost a camera yet on public yet, knock on wood. Did have some stolen on private but we eventually caught the guy while he was trespassing and they were all in his trunk. Convicted Felon/meth lab dude that didn't want to be on camera but was too stupid to dump them.

5. wpmisport

wpmisport

I hope you made up a doll of him and are poking it in the groin with pins.

6. stickman1978

stickman1978

You do vodoo?

7. wpmisport

wpmisport

[​IMG]

8. up520

up520

Now go do that voodoo that you do so well!!!! - Hedly Lamar

9. stickman1978

stickman1978

I do doodoo well does that count?

10. They should have die packs attached to them and if you don’t know how to disarm them, they get the dye. I hate thieves.

11. Sasquatch Lives

Sasquatch Lives

Some bad luck will befall the dude within two weeks guaranteed. Don't know what it will be, maybe a flat tire, dead battery, speeding ticket, DUI, trip and break ankle, something. Seen it work before.

12. Anita Dwink

Anita Dwink

I find solace on knowing that the sob who stole from me must have a life that truly sucks. Karma typically takes care of them.

13. Sasquatch Lives

Sasquatch Lives

I do plan on checking out this spot middle of the day on the opener to possibly introduce myself to this db. He will probably be the one hunting this spot even though it is probably all night sign .

14. Tryin2

Tryin2

I stopped leaving anything on state land years ago after losing a bunch of stuff to thieves...every hunt is a hang and hunt pack my stand and sticks in and out and no public land cams anymore. They cant take what's not there

DM90 likes this.
  15. i once told an elderly hillbilly neighbor how thieves are the lowest form of life and he got upset.
    said he was a damn good one and stole fishing tackle out of garages.
    i asked if he was proud of that fact and why and yes said yes,
    cuz i am a bad a$$!:confused:

mbrewer likes this.