Smart little girl

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by WALLEYE MIKE, Oct 28, 2020.

1. WALLEYE MIKE

WALLEYE MIKE Staff Member Mods

My 7 yo granddaughter that is. She is in second grade and the youngest in her class by far. Others in her class are already 7 and going on 8. Just turned 7 last week. Anyhow her class had a spelling test which she scored 100%. Only one to do that. A boy approached her and told her she cheated. Now mind you the teacher heard the whole conversation. This boy seems to like to pick on her and her friend. She told him that just because she is younger than him and smarter doesn't mean she cheated. She also told him if he needed help she can help him. The teacher said she busted out laughing after hearing what my granddaughter said. (teacher called my daughter to tell her) She is usually quite shy in class as she doesn't volunteer to give answers but will provide one to the teacher if she is called on.
    Guess she can take care of herself. Never know what will come out of her mouth sometimes.

2. Sasquatch Lives

Sasquatch Lives

I agree she sounds like a fine young lady. I'm sure Mike has been a good influence on her too.

3. Fishndude

Fishndude

I have a couple smart daughters, and the elder one had a small problem with a boy picking on her in 1st grade. She also has an older Brother who is 16 years older than her. So, when she was in 1st grade, he was an adult (and Father), working full-time. I asked her Brother to drop her off at school one day, and to walk her to her class, and to ask the young man, nicely, not to pick on his Sister. Oh, and Brother was 6'4" and 245#. He had a small talk with the kid, and left. After that, the bully was my daughter's champion if anyone even looked sideways at her. She graduated High School with a 4.3 GPA, and was Salutatorian of her class. She helped the Valedictorian with her studies quite a bit.

4. cwk33041

cwk33041

How many hours hours do I pdo I are you re people are going toyet with the people people in your school in their their are you available do g on to get get that are horrible 08 in

5. sureshot006

sureshot006 Staff Member Mods

:confused:
    This has to be intentional?

6. LuckyBucks

LuckyBucks

I think he had a stoke mid reply. Maybe someone should call 911?

stickman1978 and DanSS26 like this.
  7. DanSS26

DanSS26

Or drunk?

8. Nostromo

Nostromo Premium Member

Couldn't have said it better myself!

9. TK81

TK81 Premium Member

So you are JumboJake's dad?:evilsmile Sounds like you have a great couple kids.

sureshot006 likes this.
  10. stickman1978

stickman1978

You spelled hours wrong, it is ours.

11. Gordon Casey

Gordon Casey

Maybe .....maybe not!

12. cwk33041

cwk33041

I believe that is called a pocket post lol

vsmorgantown and stickman1978 like this.
  13. DirtySteve

DirtySteve

Yeah i have been known to do a few....i created one once that was prettt funny with a bunch of cusswords somehow. I think i started typing a post and was interrupted. Put the phone in my pocket and forgot about it. Pretty funny some of the things that came out of that. Cant explain how it happend. The word didnt turned into Dxxks several times.

14. WALLEYE MIKE

The second grader has 2 older sisters. One a senior(10 years older) and one in 8th grade to "protect her". Which will approach anyone and tell them to cool it.
    Just thinking last nite she will start her senior year at 16 yo.. She is very conscience of being younger and not as old as the rest of her classmates. She started preschool at 3 and kindergarten at 4. Teachers thought she would be OK moving on to the next level despite her age.

Don't know if she will make it but wants to be a doctor.

15. WALLEYE MIKE

Yeah probably.

Wife just told me this last night.
    (Daughter works in a pediatricians office as a medical assistant (for about the last 15 years or so) She has many kids come in and just want her to take care of them. Even has a couple of autistic kids that totally insist she is there. They will only make an appointment on days she works.)

But anyway yesterday she saw a dad and his kid. As they talked she mentioned something about a MC donalds cheeseburger would hit the spot. Well they left. The dad returned after dropping off his kid at home with a cheeseburger for her. Totally shock her.

DanSS26 likes this.