Slow-ish fall/early winter season in the northeast

Discussion in 'North - North East Michigan Streams and Rivers' started by TheBootDryer, Jan 19, 2019.

1. TheBootDryer

TheBootDryer

Had a somewhat slow, although steady fall winter/in northeast Michigan, the winter conditions that arrived fast and stuck around all November really seemed to put a damper on what started as a good run of fall steelhead, thankfully there were plenty of Atlantic's around for those days the chromers just did not want to cooperate. All in all very happy with the DNRs work with the ausable river lately!

Attached Files:

2. monkman

monkman

Some very nice fish there!!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

MrFysch and TheBootDryer like this.

3. TheBootDryer

TheBootDryer

Some good fish around

Attached Files:

4. WB fish Slayer

WB fish Slayer

That brown water looks firmilar there's only a couple places that look like that to me

5. PunyTrout

PunyTrout Staff Member Mod

[​IMG]

@TheBootDryer What can you tell me about those waders you're wearing? I looked up Compass 360 and they seem like a decent option for an inexpensive set of waders. Which model do you have and how well have they been holding up for you?

6. WB fish Slayer

WB fish Slayer

There made by Allen got them at Northwoods for 60$ boots on them are 600 thinsulate would like them to be a little more but I can't complain I wear them a lot if If I get 2 yrs out of a pair I'm happy

Scottygvsu likes this.