She finally got me :(

Discussion in 'Knives and Flashlights' started by boomer_x7, Dec 7, 2011.

1. boomer_x7

boomer_x7

Got home from work today, decided i better get some dishes going inthe dish washer. Well the wife had did some so i had to put the clean ones a way. Top rack = done. Move to the bottum rack.... Reach down to grab a dish And somebody after i have repeatedly told her when she puts a knife in ( especially my fillet knives i keep razer sharp) to put it blade down, put my fillet knife blade up. Took me a sec to relize i just stuck a blade in my hand and before i could do anything had blood running all over. Moved to the sink and spread my finger to see how bad it was and got about a 4-5" spurt of blood shooting out. So i got to go to everyones favorite place tonight and get a few stitches. Luckily i didnt hit anything major and jsut need to heal up. But im not sapose to do any lifting over 10 pounds or sqeezing withthat hand for 7 days. Guess who cant take his smoke poll out this weekend now:rant:. So doyou think after i have told her plenty of times it was an accident or to prevent me from going hunting....

2. ibthetrout

ibthetrout

It's obvious that woman has some nefarious plan for you! :evil:

3. 2PawsRiver

2PawsRiver Premium Member

I feel your pain, mine leaves crap on the stairs going to the basement. I'll go to carry something downstairs and damn near break my neck.......it's a simple thing to understand, don't leave crap on the stairs...........if she wasn;t so darn good looking.:evil:

4. boomer_x7

boomer_x7

I think she failed though. After some testing on my movement and pain, i think i can still draw my recurve:evilsmile

And i hear you on leaving crap in the 'walk ways/ stairs"

5. boppa

boppa

Put a treble hook in my palm last October trying to tail a chinook with somebody's treble in its tail. Didn't see the hook. My wife. (an ex-nurse) suggested we go to our family doctor instead of the emergency room. Good idea, because they gave us an appointment in 2 hrs and would probably have sat in emergency all afternoon. Also co-pay at the doctor's was $20 and at the emergency rm it would have been $100

I now use a homemade "tailer" I built using a short ice rod and some 1/8" cord and a key ring. Works really well and is only about 18" long. Have landed 20# chinooks with it no problem. Real men don't carry nets!! (Jokeing)

6. PITBULL

PITBULL

Did they give you a tetnus shot? the last time I fileted my finger I got a tetnus shot. I hope you heal soon.

7. k9wernet

k9wernet

Or behind a door so it doesn't open all the way... you walk through it with a full head of steam, it only opens halfway and now you've got a bruised forehead. :dizzy:

KW

8. boomer_x7

boomer_x7

yep got the shot.:eek:

had a cut right hand and a sore left arm....:gaga:

9. multibeard

multibeard Premium Member

I had a hard time breaking the womans habit of putting sharp knives in point up when we first got together. Good part was I would not empty the dishwasher.:lol:

None of my good knives went in there anyway just her kitchen knives.

Forward ahead to now. All sharp knives are hand washed.

10. boomer_x7

boomer_x7

Guy i work with asked me what i was doing, doing dishes. I explained to him, i dothe dishes, she does the laundry. He told me i should put some knives in the dryer:lol:

11. multibeard

multibeard Premium Member

:lol::lol::lol:

But then you will be doing the laundy too!!!!

12. Freestone

Freestone

If you do the dishes how did the knife end up pointing up? :lol: Maybe that's her way of getting her point across. :lol: (no pun intended)

My pet peeve is leaving clean clothes in the basket. Why not just put them away. They'll sit there for days until I put them away. My wife works about 10 hrs. a week. You'd think that just out of boredom these things would get done! Maybe I'll mention that next time.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
  13. boomer_x7

boomer_x7

The reason she did them was b/c i was at work. And i am saprized she did them,even though i work 40+ hours a week and she usualy works 15-20...:bloos:

14. DaGuy

DaGuy

But, was she sorry? A special sympathy Christmas present may be in order.:D

15. mfs686

mfs686

Been there, done that and now that I am single I still stab myself on knives in the washer or sink.

I don't think I will ever learn.:dizzy: