Shakey river(Menominee county)

Discussion in 'Upper Peninsula Michigan Streams and Rivers' started by dominicblondeau12345, May 16, 2018 at 10:26 PM.

1. dominicblondeau12345

dominicblondeau12345

Does anyone have any experience fishing Shakey river? Wondering if those streams hold trout. If not, do some those unnamed spring fed creeks hold brookies? Don’t need any specific names or locations. Thanks

2. Forest Meister

Forest Meister

Lest I invoke the wrath of the ever present Cyber Police by re-mentioning an unmentionable I will not comment directly but merely state that checking the designated trout streams on the DNR website should provide your answer. FM

3. Teggs

Teggs

Well you can’t talke about rivers by name here on the forums. I can tell you that almost every cold water stream in the yoop has some population of brookies. I would try the small faster moving spring fed creeks you refered too and work you way down to bigger water. Your best bet to find out info about whats in the river you want to fish is local tackle shops. I would try calling one of the local bait shops or else call the local dnr field office. Usually they can be helpful

zzcop302 likes this.