Sea,n this beauty with my sons

Discussion in 'Michigan Non-Game Animals, Plants, and Scenery' started by jumbojake, Nov 28, 2020.

1. jumbojake

jumbojake

Should have posted here first but originally posted in waterfowl thread. Awsome lookin snow Owl! was quite de sight especially with my 2 sons:) 20201127_123801.jpg 20201127_123812.jpg

DanP, kroppe, PerchPatrol and 14 others like this.
  2. Vicious Fishous

Vicious Fishous

So kewl, I seen two and de ol lady, nada hooter. I showed her de pics, She’s jelly fur sure. We take a snowy hooter roadie yearly but we get de skunk, but I luckily see em by accident in my daily galavanting round bouts.

Hopefully that was typed Jumbojake-ishly enough.
    Thanks for sharing.

eucman and jumbojake like this.

3. 50incher

50incher

Very cool but kinda spooky....like ehhhh, what ya think your looking at !?...lol....good stuff....

jumbojake likes this.
  4. eucman

eucman

I took my owl crazy daughter on a snowy look-for excursion and skunked as well.
    We're goofing around in the front yard that Easter weekend and a beautiful snowy flies across our yard and lands on our neighbor's roof about 20 acres away! We run down the road and the whole family is standing in this front yard gawking at this bird.
    The neighbor Mrs comes out a bit peeved..."what is goin on!? "
    We're like "Look On your roof!!"
    She looks and bursts into tears!!??
    She says the snowy owl was her mama's favorite. She was bumping around the inside of her house thinking about her mom who passed and she looks out the window sees us all gawking at her house.
    She just kept crying and we all parted after the owl continued north.

jumbojake and OH-YEAH!!! like this.