Last night I put a load of wet laundry in our Samsung Dryer that is only a few years old and it would not start. My wife generally does all the repair on house hold appliances and this morning when I got back from picking up a cement mixer she had the dryer apart as much as possible and determined the problem was an idler on the drive belt. In reading online she found out to service the idler the machine had be almost completely disassembled including pulling the drum out the top. She, even though the machine was fairly new, didn't feel it was worth the labor to do all that. The idler sets low on the side that faces the washer so I said get me a can opener, Well aviation snips, and i will replace that prick. She laughed and said go for it. She already had the parts because she bought a kit recently because it was making some noise. Even after cutting a hole it was still a little challenge but I got it changed. I cut a neat oblong hole on three sides and I told her when I got back today, pouring cement at my daughters, I would finish cutting the hole and make a cover. When I got home this evening the dryer was back together and running. She said rather than mess with a cover she pounded the cut portion back in and duct taped over it. 1500 bucks saved.