salmon at the mouth at oscoda

Discussion in 'North - North East Michigan Streams and Rivers' started by tneering, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Abel

Abel

Did you mean N Lake MIchigan? If not, how does Wisconsin have a say in the Huron plants.

2. Denny jr

Denny jr

Hey Ralph,
    Maybe Ill see ya up there tonight...Im planning on heading to the pier in a couple hours, round 9 or 10. Good luck if I dont see ya!
    -Denny

3. Ralph Smith

Ralph Smith Premium Member

Worked later than I thought. Won't be making it up. Have a doc. appt. in moring, and have to get ready to roast a pig tomarrow night. Maybe during next week one night. Good luck to whoever gets up there. And lake huron is not dead. Just not the easy pickens there used to be. The peak times of year still produce, just have to plan accordingly and fish hard.

4. nddeshon

nddeshon

Come on Ralph your on here every frickin day but when someone invites you to actually go fishing you refuse. I haven't seen any threads from you where you actually fish, just give your two sense at people who do fish . Come Ralph get a life, try fishing

5. brookies101

brookies101

WOW, i really hope he knows you and this a joke between friends, or something along those lines... If not, and your serious, nice second post :rolleyes:

6. Ralph Smith

I can't just go fishing anytime because of the job schedule I have. I'm on call 24/7, and have to be in Flint within a 2 hour time from getting called. Have to pack for overnight since I'm gone a couple days. There's access to a computer at hotel, so can't fish there either. If your on here a little longer than 2 posts, you'll see when I get out. I'm a shore fisherman mainly since no big water boat. Also I'll be on ice if not working. I fish the river alot since its close to home and can make it to work on time if I get called. I haven't saw you on here since 2003, so lets see if you can show a few reports for yourself. Looking forward to them. And I have went with a few from the site, just not on this forum recently. I did fish the mouth of Ausable a couple tuesdays ago, and nothing to show for it. Only 4 of us there, and the guy was doing sonar of the dredging they did there. For your info, its 9' deep from the mouth to the bridge, now go catch one and show me what you got.:D

7. Ralph Smith

Some haven't a clue, and know nothing about someones life and thier situations. Too bad someone has to bash another for no apparent reason other than they can't catch fish themselves and have to live through others posts.:dizzy::lol: Can't even provide a profile.

8. brookies101

brookies101

Now if he'd only waited a few weeks so he could witness the walleye slaughter soon to unfold before opening his mouth he probably could have saved himself the embarassment. Right Ralph?!?!?! What a goon :lol:

9. Ralph Smith

Yep won't be long:). Really burns ya when someone just does nothing but try to put you down. I really planned on fishing the mouth of the A.S. tonight, but I never know when I will get done working. It was late, and I have a doc. appointment at 8:15 a.m., have to get to bed. Tomarrow have to pack up to go roast a pig at 2 a.m. Sat. so it will be done for the afternoon. People do other things besides fish sometimes. I shouldn't have to explain anything to the person anyway. And he is definately not invited to any of my outings.:lol:

10. Ralph Smith

Anyone who knows me, knows how my job/schedule is. Sorry to not make it up there. I will in very near future, and will drop you a pm when I do. Pm me your number, and can even call you, but its always a last minute thing unless I get layed off again. Good luck.

11. salmo'dog

salmo'dog

Not to hijack the thread, but how does one get in on this walleye action?:D

12. jrsoup

jrsoup

It's people like you dipshizt that ruin it for everyone. Pull your head out of the orfice it is stuck in and think about what you post before you hit the submit button.

Ralph you don't need to explain anything to this clown.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  13. MapleRiverSalmon

MapleRiverSalmon

When u get a chance to go Ralph, give me a shout. I get married the 25th and after that its game on!!! The fish have it coming :lol:

14. jrsoup

jrsoup

Where is Bubba when ya need him? :lol::lol::lol:

15. BigSteve

BigSteve

I too was a blown away to see someone with 2 posts calling out someone with over 5000. I also was thinking it may have been a joke. Not a great way to start off at MS. It's best to start off by making friends, not bashing people. Ralph I hope you get out there and tear em up soon. Well as good as torn up can be these days anyway.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010