Reintroduction: Good Works Tractors in Kalamazoo, MI

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by goodworkstractors, Feb 8, 2018.

1. goodworkstractors

goodworkstractors Sponsor

Howdy folks,

I'm now goodworkstractors, formally known as cscott711 on here. I've been slowly building up a small tractor dealership in Kalamazoo offering low hour, pre-owned John Deere and Kubota tractors for sale. Typically ranging in size from sub-compacts and up to large compacts in the 50-60hp range. I also stock a good selection of new and used implements or can order you most anything on the market. We work with local banks on financing options and provide delivery/freight services.

I've been out of the game the last couple years, not ice fished once, but have managed to bag a couple turkeys and big game. Really looking forward to re-engaging with the Michigan Sportsman community! So, thanks for having me :)

I have been trying to build up my video collection (no, not that kind), so click here to head to my YouTube Channel. I post overviews of each tractor for sale, feature reviews, and tutorials.

Thanks again,

Courtney

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2018
    Liver and Onions, Namrock and Steve like this.
  2. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin

I hope to be looking for a tractor myself this year. This looks like a good option.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

goodworkstractors likes this.

3. frenchriver1

frenchriver1 Mr. Flatfish Premium Member

Welcome to our house...

goodworkstractors likes this.
  4. Waif

Waif

O.K. ,I visited your website....
    Makes the itch for an upgrade worse.
    Champagne thoughts on a beer budget though.......Means greater age and or hours instead.

5. goodworkstractors

goodworkstractors Sponsor

Lol. Yeah, one or the other. I do get a little bit older stuff -- mid 2000's -- that still have relatively low hours. It's just tough to find them in good cosmetic shape, so I don't get a ton of those in. However, I have equipment offered to me daily, so I can keep my eyes peeled if you have something particular in mind. :)

Waif likes this.